Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NYE Drinking Thread (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Going to our little hole in the bar tonight. Huskerville on nw48th
Coors Light GIF by Originals

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Bloody Mary's do sound delicious right now. I need to make a run to the liquor store and find some good tasties for the festivities tonight.

Started off the day with a good workout turning the shoulders into boulders. Proceeded to jump in the shower with the wife for some morning Ding time. Now seeing your post, looks like I'm off to find some Bloody Mary mix and some beers.

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Bloody Mary's do sound delicious right now. I need to make a run to the liquor store and find some good tasties for the festivities tonight.

Started off the day with a good workout turning the shoulders into boulders. Proceeded to jump in the shower with the wife for some morning Ding time. Now seeing your post, looks like I'm off to find some Bloody Mary mix and some beers.
Can’t go wrong with Bloody Mary’s. The best beer is adding one to the last few sips of the drink and having a spicy red beer

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Can’t go wrong with Bloody Mary’s. The best beer is adding one to the last few sips of the drink and having a spicy red beer
0CCE52A2-DA40-4065-A4B1-C815CE6DF094.jpeg
I got these today. Dude at the liquor store told me it’s like if King Sue and Pseudo Sue had a baby….so I’m expecting big things. Sipping on a loaded Bloody Mary with spicy pickle vodka right now.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Got a fun surprise today in the form of a positive Covid test. Thanks Florida.

That said, I still plan on boozing it up if I feel I can handle it.

Everybody have an extra drink for me tonight.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds