Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Drinking Thread (1 Viewer)

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Slamming a half frozen Powerade right now. Went to an Oktoberfest last night. Didn’t get hammered but my girl did and got sick at home so was taking care of her all night 🤦🏼‍♂️ she’s never had Oktoberfest beer till last night.

Gonna crack my first beer in an hour or so. Have my nephews 25th birthday party after the game and I’ll be ham

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Drank a few too many windsors last night. Slight head ache this morning. I’ll get back on the train at game time.

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Bavaria Pilsner pints (many) and thanking the schedule gods that my sleep for Sunday doesn’t have to get fucked to watch the game.

Edit: also thankful for whoever is live streaming the games on YouTube for the last few weeks. They da real mvps

herbie tarlek

Linebacker
Taking a month off to prep for holiday season. Drinking non alcoholic red beers right now. Actually pretty good
Gold Rush GIF by Discovery

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
You guys think we'd have a shot at winning a class action lawsuit against Nebraska football for destroying our lives?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds