Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nutsmasher Special On BTN (3 Viewers)

doublewing

Running Back
I'm surprised at how he's done this season. I'll admit to not expecting his emergence but that is what good coaching does for you.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
And Duval but he was probably just doing what Frost and friends wanted him to do. Campbell has been a big part of Nash success this year imo
Ironically enough, I think Campbell would have been a great piece for what Frost wanted to do offensively with the players. Duval would be really good for Chryst's Wisconsin or like the last decade for Cockeye, or any of the service academies up until Army this year.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I'm :

Old enough to remember when people though he was gonna be the second coming...
&
Old enough to remember when that turned into a bust.
I remember the day he committed, thinking he'd be the next Christian Peter 3 years after that.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
And Duval but he was probably just doing what Frost and friends wanted him to do. Campbell has been a big part of Nash success this year imo

I don’t know. Nash was very raw up until this year and the football player he is now was always there. He’s never really had an issue with S&C.

Knighton clearly has been able to get his message across better than a lot of our previous DL coaches as Nash isn’t the only one who looks like he’s taken a huge step.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I don’t know. Nash was very raw up until this year and the football player he is now was always there. He’s never really had an issue with S&C.

Knighton clearly has been able to get his message across better than a lot of our previous DL coaches as Nash isn’t the only one who looks like he’s taken a huge step.
HE didn't have an issue with s&c. Our s&c under Duval prioritized the wrong things and turned our dudes into yuuuge freakin slow guys who couldn't move laterally

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
HE didn't have an issue with s&c. Our s&c under Duval prioritized the wrong things and turned our dudes into yuuuge freakin slow guys who couldn't move laterally

I don’t think Nash’s issues have ever been his strength or his ability to move laterally. He’s always been good there. He’s historically been shitty with technique. With his shitty technique his S&C meant absolutely nothing. He’s much better this year in that area and how strong he is matters now.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I don’t think Nash’s issues have ever been his strength or his ability to move laterally. He’s always been good there. He’s historically been shitty with technique. With his shitty technique his S&C meant absolutely nothing. He’s much better this year in that area and how strong he is matters now.
Technique was definitely part of the issue, but he and many others on the team suffered from a lack of flexibility, agility, and quickness in general.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds