Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Special Teams Staff (1 Viewer)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I’ve been less than impressed with Foley. I haven’t looked into the stats too much as I’m going off an eye test. It seems like we haven’t had great returns, punt coverage was awful Saturday, and Alvano might be a head case.

What says you tPB?
More likeable version of Bruce Read?

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
Given our recent history, I’m mostly satisfied with his units. It’s not like we have anyone electric to return punts. I’m just happy to field them successfully. Remember we are dealing with The Simulation™ so something is always going to be completely godawful. No coach could fix our kicker. This outcome has been predetermined.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I’ve been less than impressed with Foley. I haven’t looked into the stats too much as I’m going off an eye test. It seems like we haven’t had great returns, punt coverage was awful Saturday, and Alvano might be a head case.

What says you tPB?
Buschini outside Colorado has been a top 20 punter

Tristan needs to figure it out

34th in kick return… Hill was about to house that one vs La Tech

24th in kickoff return allowed

107th in punt return… don’t know if Kemp is the answer, but he catches the ball. Would like to see us Block a punt. That is what Ed was known for prior to being here.

Mixed bag really. We win vs Minnesota and you point to them for the reason we did.

Would love to see them add Busch to the team to help. They have an opening since firing the te coach

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
How the fuck was the 21 unit better than 22?!?

2021 unit cost us multiple games
Chris Farley Idk GIF

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I mean, we blocked 2 FGs and pinned them at the one on a punt for what would have a couple of plays later been a safety/TD in any situation other than you are playing Nebraska.

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
I mean, we blocked 2 FGs and pinned them at the one on a punt for what would have a couple of plays later been a safety/TD in any situation other than you are playing Nebraska.
Also missed a field goal and fumbled a punt return

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds