Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nuggets from a poster who was with a Nebraska offensive coach (1 Viewer)

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
I do enjoy looking back on this and seeing that both sides of the Sims vs CT debate were wrong and right.

Sims being turnover prone was and understatement

CT being fragile was spot on.

Rhule and the offensive staff have to be kicking themselves over this miss. A different decision and a hit on a transfer QB and we’re a top 20 team with a pretty easy road to the Big10 championship game.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I do enjoy looking back on this and seeing that both sides of the Sims vs CT debate were wrong and right.

Sims being turnover prone was and understatement

CT being fragile was spot on.

Rhule and the offensive staff have to be kicking themselves over this miss. A different decision and a hit on a transfer QB and we’re a top 20 team with a pretty easy road to the Big10 championship game.
The only problem here is that QB doesn't exist. The QB portal was straight ass last offseason.

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
I think this thread just lends to everything Rhule and staff saw with Jeff Sims.

-kid is built like Justin Fields
-kid had exceptional arm strength
-kid has tremendous speed in the open field

But I swear everyone failed to watch full game film on the kid. The game is often too fast for him. His ball handling and decision making is as poor as it gets at this level. I think his HS coaches should've intervened with him years ago and told him to focus on playing defense.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds