Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

November recruiting thread

We'll show the 6 carries he has per game.

"You see that great carry there? Yeah, we don't do that play again until near the end of the game."
Season 2 Episode 1 Genius GIF by National Geographic Channel

I’m just trying to find one positive from today lol

Incredible how they continue to find new ways to choke/lose.
Positives include a pretty darn good defense and special teams. Not top-notch, but enough to win games.

As far as recruiting, a lot of the recruits have seemed to buy into what Rhule is selling for the future of this program and not on the early success.

I’m just trying to find one positive from today lol

Incredible how they continue to find new ways to choke/lose.
Here’s A Positive: The group of freshmen DL’s performed beyond what I would have predicted throughout the season and gained a lot of valuable experience. The stage will not be too big for them in years to come.

Here’s A Positive: The group of freshmen DL’s performed beyond what I would have predicted throughout the season and gained a lot of valuable experience. The stage will not be too big for them in years to come.
Landing Brix would be big. I expected this season to be bootyriffic so I'll give Rhule credit for finding ways to make me suffer
Positives include a pretty darn good defense and special teams. Not top-notch, but enough to win games.

As far as recruiting, a lot of the recruits have seemed to buy into what Rhule is selling for the future of this program and not on the early success.
I appreciate the level-headedness of you three. Rarity in these trying times.

I agree with all of you. Just would have been nice to beat those Cockeyes and get that bowl game - the extra bowl practices would have been priceless for those young players.

*DEs. Out DT behind Nash/Ty is an absolute shit show.

I thought VCJ did well enough today. They must like Lefotu (spelling, sorry). And like another poster said, RVP will be a monster.

edit: and if they hold onto Carlon Jones, not so bad. I think Knighton will coach up whomever is there, though.
RVP has been good but I don't think he or vcj or anyone else can play at a high level for an extended period of time yet (ie start)

RVP has been good but I don't think he or vcj or anyone else can play at a high level for an extended period of time yet (ie start)
I think they’ll want to continue rotating at a high level still so I don’t think the snap counts will be crazy high.

Different position, but I’m really looking forward to Javin Wright next season. He was honestly our best linebacker this season.

I think they’ll want to continue rotating at a high level still so I don’t think the snap counts will be crazy high.

Different position, but I’m really looking forward to Javin Wright next season. He was honestly our best linebacker this season.
Amazing what an athlete can accomplish vs another nameless, faceless, generic white guy filling the position.

Reimer was really disappointing down the stretch. Had some really disappointing moments (see Cockeye’s last run today)
Reimer has been off the past few games. Not sure if he's been taking to many big hits or banged up and not able to fully wrap up. But that has been the whole team as of late.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back