Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

November recruiting thread

2022 - 0
2021 - 3
2020 - 2
2018 - 2
2017 - 4 (highest 5.6)
2016 - 4
2015 - 4

On paper not much of a difference between 2019, 2023 and 2024. Hard to be worse than 2017, 2018. 2020-2022.

Then we thought Riley was bad at recruiting oline. Frost said hold my beer (but give it back because I'm still drinking it).
What made Frost's transgressions worse was that after year one he stood in front of microphones and said how important it was to him to fix the offensive line. Then soon after making that statement he went and played a ton of Golden Tee. He did the same thing about special teams.

Fuck him forever. Fuck Wood River while we're at it.

What made Frost's transgressions worse was that after year one he stood in front of microphones and said how important it was to him to fix the offensive line. Then soon after making that statement he went and played a ton of Golden Tee. He did the same thing about special teams.

Fuck him forever. Fuck Wood River while we're at it.
His dad died because he couldn’t stand to watch it.

another RB candidate?

View attachment 30086

Barthel, White, Hales and Schnorr following on Twitter

harry potter thanks GIF

I think you're right. I'm pretty sure Klatchko was the guy that Dean said he was told the day he stepped on campus, Bo and his staff took one look at him, realized he was a miss, and said "he'll never play here."
Should have had him step on campus and Bo look at him before we signed him then.

Feel bad for that kid. He was talented. I bet he's pretty much in pain the rest of his life.

You should let me cut a bunch of your cartilage up on your knees and ankles so you can tell us how it feels.
That can't possibly be worse than finishing the season on a 4 game losing streak to miss a bowl game so assuming we pull off a miracle Friday, I'll let you cut out my cartilage

Tuamua will be interesting.. by the time he gets here he’ll have almost 2 full years with no live football

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back