Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

November recruiting thread (2 Viewers)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
"Danny Kaelin and Carter Nelson have their hooks in pretty deep"

oh-my.gif

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Josh_M's (On 3) take

Sooners Impress Recruits in Final Night Game​

by:Josh McCuistion•about 2 hours•
https://twitter.com/Josh_Scoop
Oklahoma’s final home night game, as expected, drew a considerable crowd of high-end recruits but, of course, none were more closely watched than Logan (Cockeye) Logan-Magnolia top 100 offensive lineman Grant Brix. The big man who has been seen as a tug-of-war between Oklahoma and Nebraska made his latest trip to Norman on Saturday.

According to multiple sources the Sooners did all they could over the weekend. The visit let Brix see a game environment, his first in Norman since last year’s Bedlam win. And according to all the big man enjoyed himself and was, of course, a huge focus of the efforts of Bill Bedenbaugh, Brent Venables, and co.

“(Oklahoma) just keeps impressing him and there’s plenty to feel good about,” a source said of Brix’s thought process.

The Sooners have felt good, to varying degrees, about Brix’s recruitment for quite some time but could things be finally ready to be done with it? Well, there is no clear timeline for a choice but it’s also pretty clear he’s more than over the chaos of recruiting.

“I think he’s ready to be done,” a source relayed.

Now, with Brix, does that mean he’s going to make a decision immediately? Not necessarily as he could simply go back under the radar and then make his choice on National Signing Day. In fact, some have wondered whether he might just wait until National Signing Day and fax in his decision to the Sooners or Huskers.

The common thinking on guys waiting to make a choice in that scenario is it’s a good omen for teams farther from home. But comparing Brix’s recruitment to most is a futile effort.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Love this guy. "he was hanging out with players until the wee hours of the morning, which is a good sign"

Yeah no shit he was on a recruiting visit. It's not really a sign of anything
At BYU visits, they consider it a good sign when HS recruits are in their dorm room beds by 8:30pm, soaking with their assigned LDS female tour guides (future wives).

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
At BYU visits, they consider it a good sign when HS recruits are in their dorm room beds by 8:30pm, soaking with their assigned LDS female tour guides (future wives).
How do you soak when it eventually goes soft and shrinks back out of the vaginal cave?

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
And chance Conner Weigman enters the portal from A&M? He is currently out for the year, recovering from a broken foot, but the kid is the real deal. With Rhule's Texas connections and Elijah Robinson at A&M (kind of like Fran Brown feeding us Georgia players...), if he were to enter the portal, I'd have to think we'd have a legit shot.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
And chance Conner Weigman enters the portal from A&M? He is currently out for the year, recovering from a broken foot, but the kid is the real deal. With Rhule's Texas connections and Elijah Robinson at A&M (kind of like Fran Brown feeding us Georgia players...), if he were to enter the portal, I'd have to think we'd have a legit shot.
I mean…seems to me like he’s as good as N

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dean has confrimed tonight that Jones's visit to OSU this weekend is on. Hopefully Williams makes a move in the next couple of days.
Yes I know. But the interesting thing is that Williams cancelled his OV to Tennessee for Saturday and the OSU CBs went out about two hours after the story confirming Jones was going to OSU this weekend was released.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds