Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

November recruiting thread (3 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wasn’t that just mongo being a dummy
No Idea Idk GIF by Big Brother

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
The local media only talks about his visits to Lincoln. This will be his 6th visit to Cockeye, he has been to Cockeye St 6 times and Nebraska 5 times. After this he will have visited all 3 schools twice this football season.

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
On one hand, I'm high on Manske as a prospect. On the other hand, Cockeye wants him.

Real Sophie's choice here
Cockeye state wants him more than Cockeye.

Mongo’s Musings​

***The news that Algona (Cockeye) quarterback Alex Manske would be in Cockeye City this weekend instead of Lincoln wasn’t surprising. Is it bad for Nebraska? Not really.

Since Manske first visited NU this fall for the Northern Illinois game, he thought he would be back for another game or two. It was believed he would come for the Cockeye game. Why not? It’s a great opportunity for Manske to see the Huskers play the Cockeyes in Lincoln.

What’s been missed, mainly because of the lack of a team site for Cockeye State, has been the trips to Ames. Last weekend, he hung out with San Francisco 49ers quarterback and ISU alum Brock Purdy. He was also at Cockeye State for a game in September. That gets a little lost looking at his Tater Island profile because there isn’t another team site actively tracking that.

He has been on the road most of the weekends this fall:

Nebraska – 9/16, 10/22, and 11/24 (projected)

Cockeye – 9/30 and 11/11

Cockeye State – 9/9 and 11/4

Kansas State – 9/23

As I dig more into things, I think ISU is more of a serious threat for Manske than I did originally. I still feel very good about things between Manske and Nebraska, though. If he makes it for the Cockeye game, it will be his sixth visit to Lincoln since early June.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds