Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NFL draft thread (2 Viewers)

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
Jurgens - 2nd rd
Taylor Britt- 3rd rd
Domann- 4/5 rd
Allen- 5th/6th rd
Toure- 5th/6th rd
Daniels- 7th or UDA
Williams- UDA
Stille- UDA
Dismuke- UDA

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Jurgens - 2nd rd
Taylor Britt- 3rd rd
Domann- 4/5 rd
Allen- 5th/6th rd
Toure- 5th/6th rd
Daniels- 7th or UDA
Williams- UDA
Stille- UDA
Dismuke- UDA
Looks about right. I could see Taylor-Britt sneak into the second based on a few mocks I saw and Jojo into the 3rd for the same reason. But I think you've pretty much got it. Saw an article the other day that said if Jurgens is around when the Eagles pick in the 2nd, he's a lock to go there.

Edit to add: just looked it up and that'd mean he got drafted higher than Ameer and Randy Gregory. Pretty amazing for a dude that couldn't snap a ball till halfway through his second season as a starter.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Looks about right. I could see Taylor-Britt sneak into the second based on a few mocks I saw and Jojo into the 3rd for the same reason. But I think you've pretty much got it. Saw an article the other day that said if Jurgens is around when the Eagles pick in the 2nd, he's a lock to go there.

Edit to add: just looked it up and that'd mean he got drafted higher than Ameer and Randy Gregory. Pretty amazing for a dude that couldn't snap a ball till halfway through his second season as a starter.
Jurgens and Gregory are pretty much evidence that if you've got the god/Charles darwin given athletic ability, NFL teams will give you shot

kyle23

Linebacker
Elite Member
Nice to see a local kid get rewarded for staying home. I doubt Jurgens moves to center if he picked LSU.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds