Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Next head coach thread (2 Viewers)

Chi7397

Cornerback
Elite Member
At the risk of sounding like a boomer, I just hope whoever it is has us playing man football instead of this pussyball shit we have to witness now.
unless you literally want the ball handed off up the middle the whole game, I’m not sure how you could come to that conclusion on this game - unlike past years, there were no swing passes or finesse plays really - just an inability to run and an indecisive QB dropping back and showing he can’t read coverage…. Seemed like football, albeit bad football, to me….

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
unless you literally want the ball handed off up the middle the whole game, I’m not sure how you could come to that conclusion on this game - unlike past years, there were no swing passes or finesse plays really - just an inability to run and an indecisive QB dropping back and showing he can’t read coverage…. Seemed like football, albeit bad football, to me….
We are in year 4 of the “best strength and conditioning coach in the nation” and our o-line just got manhandled by one of the worst teams in the conference. Pussyball

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
If he can get Kansas to have a pulse this year I really like Lance Leipold still

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds