Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Years Weekend Drinking Thread

Wife drank 2 ciders and wanted to fuck

Told me to cum on her stomach/abs cuz she was gonna shower anyways.

97d5a5cc-ce7d-493e-a35d-bb82bd4881b2_text.gif

Desi girls are like Latinas, except their bite is even worse than the bark.

This is how you end up beat unconscious with a frying pan then ran over by a Mercedes.
It reminds me of my childhood when my crazy sister took a big butcher knife and tried stabbing me and when we were working in our hometown at our shop on Main Street and she jumped in the car and I said go ahead hit me you won’t you crazy bitch. Put it this way good thing I got the fuck out of the way and ran up the ditch area up to a high spot on the sidewalk because I was getting ran over. I’m thankful I married a woman that puts up with my shit.

It reminds me of my childhood when my crazy sister took a big butcher knife and tried stabbing me and when we were working in our hometown at our shop on Main Street and she jumped in the car and I said go ahead hit me you won’t you crazy bitch. Put it this way good thing I got the fuck out of the way and ran up the ditch area up to a high spot on the sidewalk because I was getting ran over. I’m thankful I married a woman that puts up with my shit.

A sister?

This ends the crazy v hot scale graph from the get go.

Just crazy = no saroo (or “no buneo” for other kinds of brown)

A sister?

This ends the crazy v hot scale graph from the get go.

Just crazy = no saroo (or “no buneo” for other kinds of brown)
Another funny story about her is my buddy and I were in lincoln for a spring game 10-15 years ago and drinking downtown with her. Anyways we all ended up talking to Richie Incognito and she was trying to hit on him. He said get in line with the rest of them. I thought it was pretty funny.

Got wickedly drunk last night playing pinball with my brother in law. I'll be lucky to make it to 9:30 tonight.

I’ve had 3 zing zang bloody Mary’s. Started in on the king sue. I’ve got some DDH fairy nectar on deck. Then I’m going to take the wife to pound town when the kids go to bed. Should set up for a solid New Year’s Eve.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back