Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Years Weekend Drinking Thread (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Decided to come into the office since nobody is here to get some work done. I’m ready for about 20 beers after work and cheering for Cincinnati and Michigan…barf. I just want Cincinnati to win it all.
I want Michigan to win it all so I can feel better about the 3-9 record as a Husker fan.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
20....snowboarding. About the 4th time it's happened. Always due to snowboarding.

SMH, kids these days.

I hurt mine in high school football.

Fullback, 4 year Varsity Letterman.
Get in line ladies.

bm9.gif

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
my kids ride in a carseat for an hour & a half everyday. they love the car, we’ve done multiple 3+ hour trips no issues. 5 months & just turned 2. no ipads or movies either. thats my humblebrag of the day

Yeah similar situation here.

My son loves car rides, falls asleep after like 15 mins. It’s great since we live so far from everything.

Also living so far from everything has changed my wife and I, anything less than 2 hours doesn’t even register for us. My wife’s commute is 55 miles (only 2 days a week tho) so she thinks a hour drive is nothing. Down side: now she considers the drive to North Platte a “quick trip” and demands I take her shopping there about every other week. Damnit

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah similar situation here.

My son loves car rides, falls asleep after like 15 mins. It’s great since we live so far from everything.

Also living so far from everything has changed my wife and I, anything less than 2 hours doesn’t even register for us. My wife’s commute is 55 miles (only 2 days a week tho) so she thinks a hour drive is nothing. Down side: now she considers the drive to North Platte a “quick trip” and demands I take her shopping there about every other week. Damnit
All my kids love the car ride too for the most part. There have been times when they want out, but like you said it’s an easy way to put them to sleep.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m in the same predicament with a wedding today, but I had covid, so I’m not too worried.
Unfortunately this little bitch Omicron doesn’t care as much about prior immunity. But you’d probably have the sniffles if you got it again, the isolation sucks too though.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Unfortunately this little bitch Omicron doesn’t care as much about prior immunity. But you’d probably have the sniffles if you got it again, the isolation sucks too though.
I see omicron as the way out if it’s not deadly like they say. We are better off getting it then and ending this shit.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Looks like we’re gonna find out one way or another with how many people are getting it right now
The cdc backtracked when they said it was a majority of the cases down to 23 percent, so who knows what is going on. I hope omicron is a blessing in disguise where it’s super contagious but closer to the cold. If it is we might be over this by spring for the most part. Everyone is going to get covid at some point.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
my kids ride in a carseat for an hour & a half everyday. they love the car, we’ve done multiple 3+ hour trips no issues. 5 months & just turned 2. no ipads or movies either. thats my humblebrag of the day
My daughter just hates being still. Loves the ride, not stopping. I did pick up at wal mart this morning and she was just pissed about the waiting. Is what it is

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds