Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball vs Ohio St (1 Viewer)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Lots of shots that haven’t fallen for both teams. Ohio St has been legitimately terrible from the field. Nebraska hasn’t been much better. But I don’t know if I’ve seen two worse teams from the floor.

Just find a way to win and move on. Fuck it

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Lots of shots that haven’t fallen for both teams. Ohio St has been legitimately terrible from the field. Nebraska hasn’t been much better. But I don’t know if I’ve seen two worse teams from the floor.

Just find a way to win and move on. Fuck it

Exactly. I cannot remember how many we won last year, but I'd be surprised if it was 10.

Which would be our win total if we win tonight.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Which is scary with his heart issue. He had a right to be pissed.

How they missed the foul that got him so pissed in the first place is absolutely ridiculous.

I don’t know what it’s going to take for these people to finally be held accountable for their shittiness. They can go out and be as shitty as their heart desires and the moment any coach says a word about it they get fined.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
How they missed the foul that got him so pissed in the first place is absolutely ridiculous.

I don’t know what it’s going to take for these people to finally be held accountable for their shittiness. They can go out and be as shitty as their heart desires and the moment any coach says a word about it they get fined.
Not to derail this thread, but this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Considering how the B1G conveniently finds ways to deliver, ahem....very challenging schedules to N, should tell you something about their integrity.

The officiating sucks for mostly everyone in the conference. I'm just talking about the integrity of leadership in the B1G.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds