Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball Off-season Updates (3 Viewers)

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
NU doesn't need him to be Horace Grant though. I am willing to give some rope to a 6'9" 20-year old that tore his knee up last year. He couldn't participate or have a normal offseason last year due to his injury. You do not believe that would have an impact on his development?
I don’t disagree about development for any able body. However, even with development he still flops around out there like a fish out of water. His lack of coordination is painful to watch. No joke, when he’s on the floor I feel embarrassed for Nebraska, Hoiberg, the kid and @...TrueColors...

Last edited:

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don’t disagree about development for any able body. However, even with development he still flips around out there like a fish out of water. His lack of coordination is painful to watch. No joke, when he’s on the floor I feel embarrassed for Nebraska, Hoiberg, the kid and @...TrueColors...

We just see it differently, and that is okay. You may not be wrong, but I sure hope you are.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds