Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball game thread (2 Viewers)

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
The offense had way more fluidity when Allen and Banton weren't in the game, which led to some great back door cuts plus all the open 3 looks. I'm sure I'll get scorned for saying it but it's obvious, plus he's just f***ing lazy and slow on D.
Banton has NBA length and some intangibles but he was a bench player at Western Kentucky before transferring. How he doesn’t get called for traveling more is beyond me since he carries every possession. Teams sag on him so he struggles to penetrate and kick consistently.

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
Banton has NBA length and some intangibles but he was a bench player at Western Kentucky before transferring. How he doesn’t get called for traveling more is beyond me since he carries every possession. Teams sag on him so he struggles to penetrate and kick consistently.
I fully agree with everything you said here. I just don't want him at the point. Anytime he gets pressured he can't wait to get rid of the ball, as in he can't handle the ball with both hands.. I thought Trey running the point tonight was much better, but maybe that was just the case since Teddy was on the bench most of the time when Trey was in and couldn't ball hog and ruin the offensive flow 🤷‍♂️

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
I fully agree with everything you said here. I just don't want him at the point. Anytime he gets pressured he can't wait to get rid of the ball, as in he can't handle the ball with both hands.. I thought Trey running the point tonight was much better, but maybe that was just the case since Teddy was on the bench most of the time when Trey was in and couldn't ball hog and ruin the offensive flow 🤷‍♂️
I thought he played pretty well off the ball against Penn State. He's such a good passer out of the past and the ball movement was much better with him either at the elbow or block.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds