Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

** Nebrasketball vs Tennessee St Game Thread ** (2 Viewers)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I've only watched a few minutes of basketball against Pickle Smoochers this year. Is this a case of pre-season hype and then reality hits and they're still not good?

I think it's a case of both.

Fred has struggled since he's been here, but I have a high-level of faith in his ability to be an elite coach. It shows at times how his teams seem to improve as the season goes along.

These guys need to learn how to play as a team. They also need a leader on their ass that demands high-level effort. They appear lazy, but they're also not playing fast because they're still learning about each other.

At some point Fred needs to get some longer term players in here to establish a nucleus of longevity and stability.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I think it's a case of both.

Fred has struggled since he's been here, but I have a high-level of faith in his ability to be an elite coach. It shows at times how his teams seem to improve as the season goes along.

These guys need to learn how to play as a team. They also need a leader on their ass that demands high-level effort. They appear lazy, but they're also not playing fast because they're still learning about each other.

At some point Fred needs to get some longer term players in here to establish a nucleus of longevity and stability.
Understood. One of the main reasons I hate the transfer portal. I'm a fan of continuity and consistency. Hard to build chemistry with consistently new players.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds