Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball Bubble Watch (1 Viewer)

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Is it good quality? If so, which seller did you use? DHGate is always hit or miss
Ironically that’s the actual one I bought. I’d say it ran tighter than I expected but it’s not bad quality. Not full adidas quality but you wouldn’t be able to tell on mine if you saw someone wearing it on the street

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I ordered a Tominaga jersey after the Purdue game off DHGate. Just got it last week
Was that pretty true to the date that it said when you ordered? Which one did you buy?
Right on. The watermarks had me wondering given your username.
I had to go back and look at the name of the seller because I had a feeling that’s why you said that lol. If I could produce those, I would hook this board up.

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Was that pretty true to the date that it said when you ordered? Which one did you buy?

I had to go back and look at the name of the seller because I had a feeling that’s why you said that lol. If I could produce those, I would hook this board up.
I bought the “2019 Cream” one on Jan 9th. It shipped Jan 31 and arrived Feb 20.

If I remember right tough that’s when it said it would.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I don’t get how Northwestern is a 7 but Nebraska is a 10 at this point.

Lots to play but at this point both teams are alike with Northwestern having a huge reliance on 1 player.
I think Wisconsin as a 5 (at the time of release) is even more baffling. They had a decent non-con, but they’ve really taken a nose dive and haven’t played good basketball in what seems like over a month now.

CJ Wilcher broke them.

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
I think Wisconsin as a 5 (at the time of release) is even more baffling. They had a decent non-con, but they’ve really taken a nose dive and haven’t played good basketball in what seems like over a month now.

CJ Wilcher broke them.
And broke himself. Where has he been recently?

NorthWillRiseAgain

Defensive Lineman

CJ Wilcher broke them.
I know it’s a bit of the name game with them and MSU. Wisconsin hadn’t done a ton all year and are not very athletic.

Nebraska should be the 3rd highest seeded Big Ten team in the NCAA tournament if it was picked today imo.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Beating Michigan ends all doubt. Losing to them would drop us to an 11 seed. And then it could get a little dicey. Just don’t let that happen.

I really don't think with a loss NU would drop out of the tournament, but I agree, just win, and NU is probably a 9 seed or a 10 at worst.

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
I really don't think with a loss NU would drop out of the tournament, but I agree, just win, and NU is probably a 9 seed or a 10 at worst.
You just never know because it isn’t just about NU in a vacuum… eating 2 Q3 losses to close the year if the bubble shrinks from conference tournaments and others on the bubble do well to add Q1 wins makes things interesting

Husker15

Linebacker
You just never know because it isn’t just about NU in a vacuum… eating 2 Q3 losses to close the year if the bubble shrinks from conference tournaments and others on the bubble do well to add Q1 wins makes things interesting
Michigan is a Q2 game

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
Well. If they beat us, UM would get a pretty significant boost, probably enough to safely stay in Quad 2 no matter what.
You’d assume… but again it’s all dynamic and depends on future results

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds