Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball 2024-25 Roster Ins/Outs (11 Viewers)

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

Glad to see Dirk schtick hasnt changed

Bulldog10

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
There were plenty of games Mast either missed or didn't play well and we still won. Not.great news, but not a season killer, especially if we can find another big with a similar skill set, or heck, another DWalk.
My hot take is we would’ve been better last year if we had Walker instead of Mast. Keisei played so much better with Walker.

Huskers4420

Linebacker
There were plenty of games Mast either missed or didn't play well and we still won. Not.great news, but not a season killer, especially if we can find another big with a similar skill set, or heck, another DWalk.

They were down 10 at half to North Dakota when Mast didn't play.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
thats a SR laden team. Probably starting 5 SR's. And those that aren't starting have starting experience. With that kind of age & experience we should be one of the most experienced teams in the country next season

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Lol at Chonky leaking it to Shams to try and get some nba hype
Fun Fact: Chonky is making 750K at Louisville for 1 year. #IAmGladWeDidn'tOverpayHim #JustMyThoughtsComingFromASportsJunkieRegardlessMyOwnSportIPlay

Huskers4420

Linebacker
Robin said in Tunnel Talk this morning that before Louisville contacted Chucky that the 3 Bellevue West kids were legitimately discussing coming to Nebraska. Then it fell apart when Louisville reached out and the 3 decided to go their separate ways.

Chucky only left Wisconsin specifically because of the Louisville offer. Robin is right that it was brought up casually between the 3 of them when Frankie and WK decided to hit the portal, but this was never seriously considered by Chucky.

We were not going to match what Wisconsin was giving Chucky or even come close to what Louisville is giving him. It's a moot point. And tbh, I'm alright with that.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Chucky only left Wisconsin specifically because of the Louisville offer. Robin is right that it was brought up casually between the 3 of them when Frankie and WK decided to hit the portal, but this was never seriously considered by Chucky.

We were not going to match what Wisconsin was giving Chucky or even come close to what Louisville is giving him. It's a moot point. And tbh, I'm alright with that.
I don't know if that's completely true. I could be wrong, but a guy I work with is their age and knows all of these guys personally. He made it sound like it was definitely a thing that all of them were interested in. And maybe Chucky was just playing along because Frankie and WKIII we're so excited about the idea. But it definitely sounded like there was legit interest.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Robin said in Tunnel Talk this morning that before Louisville contacted Chucky that the 3 Bellevue West kids were legitimately discussing coming to Nebraska. Then it fell apart when Louisville reached out and the 3 decided to go their separate ways.
It’s so crazy that Fidler and Kyle weren’t allowed to come to Nebraska once it was clear that Chucky wasn’t 🙄

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds