Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball 2024-25 Roster Ins/Outs (7 Viewers)

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
I thought you could still add people who are currently in the portal you just couldn’t enter the portal?

Either way, I like this group. I’d like one more big guy if I’m being honest though.

I’m not seeing what some of the naysayers see with Meah. I’m seeing probably the most athletic and mobile 7fter we’ve had in a long time. Should really help in my opinion. Tip of the cap to you for the initial intel.

Yeah, not everyone in the portal is committed. We can still recruit uncommitted guys in the portal.
Dean's fact-checking & attention to detail starting to rub off on Robin.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m not seeing what some of the naysayers see with Meah. I’m seeing probably the most athletic and mobile 7fter we’ve had in a long time. Should really help in my opinion. Tip of the cap to you for the initial intel.
You mean Jorge Brian Diaz and Sergej Vucetic not being able to make a lateral move wasn't exciting enough for you?

I'm on the same page with Meah. Seems like a decent plan B for a guy like Kyle.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I thought you could still add people who are currently in the portal you just couldn’t enter the portal?

Either way, I like this group. I’d like one more big guy if I’m being honest though.

Yeah, and I think Grad Transfers can still enter can't they? So players graduating this semester or even in the summer might still be able to transfer

GBRfr

Linebacker
Elite Member
Adding a scorer would be nice. I’m a little worried as the roster sits offensively but if Griffiths can average 10-12 a game and Mast plays/stays healthy we should be fine. Should we lose Mast and Gary is our 2nd scorer we might be in trouble or have to win ugly.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
These Omaha boys would rather play on a dirt court in Mogadishu getting sprayed with gunfire from child soldiers wielding AK47s than play for Nebraska
facts-t-hose-are-the-facts.gif

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not entirely unexpected but still a pretty big blow. Big part of this team. He still counts against the scholarship cap too, correct? So we still have just the 2 open spots.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
so there will only be 2 scholarship players who played last season playing next season (Williams & Gary). We do return Hoiberg who played good minutes as a Walk On plus Ullis was on the team practicing all season. So this will be a huge turn over on the roster.

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Anyone know what the actual injury is? You'd think something like a torn ligament wouldn't be something he could play through, or that surgery wouldn't be something that needed to be debated

The way it's worded makes me think it's something like micro fracture surgery

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
No idea how he's going to do this given that it's his 6th year of eligibility, but we're in the whose line is it anyway era of college sports where the points and made up and the rules don't matter so I'll accept being wrong

Having a knee injury where you played all year and now need surgery on it where you miss all of the season is just crazy town. Just odd to me.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds