Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball 2024-25 Roster Ins/Outs (27 Viewers)

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member
Now lets get Milicic!!! Maybe finish this class off with some William Kyle and/or Omaha Bileuw. Next years team could be deep, athletic and experienced. Can you smell what Fred is cooking????
Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Chucky has some angst for nebraska and its not because of the coaches. I'll let you deduce that meaning.
I have no idea what you're hinting at here. The only thing that comes to mind is our fans booing him. But we've also heard someone who knows his dad say that isn't a factor. Nor should it be. I bet we wouldn't boo him if he were on our team.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have no idea what you're hinting at here. The only thing that comes to mind is our fans booing him. But we've also heard someone who knows his dad say that isn't a factor. Nor should it be. I bet we wouldn't boo him if he were on our team.
Poor guy just wanted to leave home and go play for one of our biggest rivals in the same conference and still get cheered by the home crowds. That too much to ask?

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
He was a heavy Husker lean till Matt Abdelmassih ignored him. I don't blame him at all. His old man can get bent though.
Matty A doing us dirty. He needs to get over it. Matty A got canned for doing stupid shit like that. If he came back to Nebraska he could set his legacy and live off of it for a long time if basketball ever couldn't support him. His dad probably trying to live off of his son's stardom.

PonyBoy

Linebacker
Insider
Matty A doing us dirty. He needs to get over it. Matty A got canned for doing stupid shit like that. If he came back to Nebraska he could set his legacy and live off of it for a long time if basketball ever couldn't support him. His dad probably trying to live off of his son's stardom.

I'm not talking about now, my response was why he went to Wisconsin to begin with. So there's nothing for him to get over.

Cowboy Kermit

Linebacker
Insider
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
He was a heavy Husker lean till Matt Abdelmassih ignored him. I don't blame him at all. His old man can get bent though.
True story: Abdelmassih told Chucky he was going to come visit him at school and went to the wrong Bellevue high school. Man walked into Bellevue East and asked where he could find Chucky Hepburn.

Not a great look to say the least.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
True story: Abdelmassih told Chucky he was going to come visit him at school and went to the wrong Bellevue high school. Man walked into Bellevue East and asked where he could find Chucky Hepburn.

No difference between the highschools in talent levels lol. 😉

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member

Those East Coast guys have no clue on Midwest geography.

True story: a Power Five East Coast school was coming to scout a player from my school who was playing a game at Wisner-Pilger. The coach calls the school in Wisner and asks if there is a airport shuttle to and from Eppley Airfield he can take to Wisner.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

So Matty A was from the Barney Cotton School of Bellevue Recruiting

GAHusker

Cornerback

I always assumed (for no real reason, I guess) that he got canned for some kind of scandalous activities (paying recruits, addiction, betting etc.), not merely because of run-of-the-mill incompetence

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds