Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball 2024-25 Roster Ins/Outs (70 Viewers)

Natural9

Cornerback
Elite Member
Why would Hepburn go to Cardigan U with Ashworth already entrenched at PG there?

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Have you heard somewhere that MIlicic will be N?
I've heard that we really like our chances. That being said, I don't know if the staff likes Kyle III more and is waiting to see what he decides to do. I could be wrong, but I don't see us missing on both Milicic and Kyle III. I'm a big fan of Kyle III, but I personally feel that Milicic is better for Fred's offense. Mast and him would really stress a lot of defenses...

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
So, as it stands right now, it is looking likely that Essegian and Milicic will round out this class. That would mean we are trading Keisei, Allick, Coleman (graduating) with Janowski and Frager (HS), and Lawrence, Wilcher, Rice, Kieta, Diop and Lloyd (transfers) with Ulis, Worster, Mason, Griffith, Essegian and Milicic (transfers).

Last years lineup vs next years projected lineup...

Williams -> Worster
Keisei -> Williams
Gary -> Gary
Allick -> Milicic
Mast -> Mast

Lawrence -> Griffith
Wilcher -> Essegian
Hoiberg -> Ulis
Rice -> Mason

Losing Keisei is a blow, but that roster looks like a much more competitive team...
Don't forget 6-10 Morgan. He seems like a slightly more athletic version of Mast. Not saying he has all the old man moves around the hoop or passing prowess Mast has but he does appear to be more of a shot blocking threat plus plays with a physical nasty edge at times but can still hit 3's at a decent rate. Could say he is the replacement for Diop, and a definite upgrade on the offensive end over Diop.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was super impressed when we played Rutgers. He looked like a doofus but boy had some skills.
some videos of Griffiths. I'm as excited about this addition as any new hoops player. Griffiths & Milicic would be my 1a & 1b for current Portal players we are in on excelling in Fred's offense.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
tPB OG
some videos of Griffiths. I'm as excited about this addition as any new hoops player. Griffiths & Milicic would be my 1a & 1b for current Portal players we are in on excelling in Fred's offense.

Yeah I could see Griffiths really breaking out. He's got great length and seems like he's in the Dalano Banton mold of just being so damn long to not be a problem on defense.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Don't forget 6-10 Morgan. He seems like a slightly more athletic version of Mast. Not saying he has all the old man moves around the hoop or passing prowess Mast has but he does appear to be more of a shot blocking threat plus plays with a physical nasty edge at times but can still hit 3's at a decent rate. Could say he is the replacement for Diop, and a definite upgrade on the offensive end over Diop.
Dumbass me called Morgan "Mason" for some reason....

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
@Cowboy Kermit Semi Random question: is there any truth to a rumor I just heard (not sure if they're a reliable source) that Mast may redshirt next year and have surgery done on his knee

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
He redshirted at Bradley I believe so I don't believe it's even possible
medical tho right?

"Mast spent four years at Bradley University, totaling 1,001 points and 657 rebounds in three seasons after redshirting in 2019-20 because of an injury"

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
tPB OG
medical tho right?
I think he'd need a hardship waiver for an additional year of eligiblity, which is more stringent than a simple medical redshirt. He's used 5 years of eligiblity (counting the covid year) out of 6 possible (again counting the covid year) so he'd need approval for 7 whether he plays or not. Given that he's played in 28+ games every year, it seems really unlikely

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I think he'd need a hardship waiver for an additional year of eligiblity, which is more stringent than a simple medical redshirt. He's used 5 years of eligiblity (counting the covid year) out of 6 possible (again counting the covid year) so he'd need approval for 7 whether he plays or not. Given that he's played in 28+ games every year, it seems really unlikely
fair fair! I thought it wasnt reliable! thanks for putting that out.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
truth be told I didnt see it there. But wouldnt surprise me if the person who told me got it there. Hes a member.

I question what knee injury he’d have that would have him miss the full year? ACL/MCL would be about it. You’d think we’d have heard of that.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds