Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska vs Cockeye official Prediction Thread (1 Viewer)

greybeardedchild

Linebacker
Elite Member
Im pretty sure they are gonna whomp our butts w special teams and field position. I predict them to get 3 FG and at least one defensive touchdown, while we settle for one Chubba Chucker to the endzone as 2nd half expires. 16-7 for the methhead zoophilies (sp?)across the river.

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Cockeye 30
Nebraska 3

Cockeye comes in motivated, our lack of intensity that appeared in the second half of Wisconsin continues, offensive discombobulation continues both from a coaching and execution perspective, Rhule isn’t the answer, never has been.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
I usually don't participate in the predictions because if Nebraska football is anything it's unpredictable. (Mostly in a negative soul crushing way)

But.... Cockeye's QB is not elusive like Talia or Mordacai. He isn't gonna be able to evade pressure so I think Jimari Butler spends a good portion of his Friday dry humping that Cockeye fatass into the Memorial turf.

Nebraska 24
Io_a 6

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds