Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska Baseball no hit Kstate (3 Viewers)

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Brockett gave them a good hard pounding tonight

Really got good and deep in there
The Office Thats GIF

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Is there another sport more boring than baseball? Even soccer is better and it’s absolutely terrible.

With a history of horrible takes, this one has to take the top spot... Is there anything more American than baseball? Why do you hate this country so much Tone? I bet if Palestine created baseball and you had to behead a gay guy at home plate before scoring, you'd be all for it...

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
With a history of horrible takes, this one has to take the top spot... Is there anything more American than baseball? Why do you hate this country so much Tone? I bet if Palestine created baseball and you had to behead a gay guy at home plate before scoring, you'd be all for it...
I didn't realize Tone was so anti American. Disgusting Tone.

SlumpBuster

Cornerback
Elite Member
Is there another sport more boring than baseball? Even soccer is better and it’s absolutely terrible.
I think you post more in baseball threads than you do in football threads.

Basically, Bolt not gonna make it. Regardless of facilities, he’s not good enough.

Hopefully a better coach

They don’t have showers? They don’t deserve anything for their shit performance

We have loads of money anything less is uncivilized

Did they demolish Haymarket Park?

I like how you guys act like they have to workout in a shack in the ghetto. It’s god damn funny. Nobody gives a shit about baseball. It’s a stupid sport that’s exceptionally boring and way too long. There’s a reason they won’t spend money on it.

Very very heartfelt and serous

Will a new complex help Bolt beat Pickle Smoochers? I know Pickle Smoochers have the best in the country.

Our coach is shit. Nothing will get better with new facilities.

When will you guys learn??? Prob never

Stuck on stupid

That’s why I’m against it. Can’t even beat Pickle Smoochers and I’m pretty sure they don’t even have a field. Excuses for Bolt are out in full force lol

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
He dm'd me that baseball is in fact his favorite sport to watch. Basically just take everything Tone says and the opposite is what he actually thinks.
He’s such a silly goose

The Goose Love GIF by Bare Tree Media

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds