Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Nebraska v Wisconsin [NBC- 6:30pm CT] (2 Viewers)

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I know I'm in my feelings right now but I just feel like I need to say this: Rhule disgusted me with his clock management on the last regulation drive by playing not to lose instead of calling his timeouts and getting more shots at a td. I don't think there are many coaches in America who wouldn't call their 1st of 3 timeouts with 40 seconds left in the 4th, but Rhule was so scared of the possibility of trusting our defense and giving the ball back to a mediocre Wisconsin that he wasted 20 seconds and we didn't get any real opportunity at going for a td as a result.
I guarantee his cop out excuse will be something about how we went for it last week, when in reality its two complete different situations because last week a FG would have given you the lead, not the tie.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
You guys are way too intense after these games - it’s honestly embarrassing
Beer Ok GIF by Busch

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
The clock management on that last drive of regulation was criminally bad. Fuck it dude, we’re already losing, take some goddamn shots. Who cares if we leave time for Wisconsin to score? Fucking put the pressure on them.
I don’t think it was poor clock management. I think they accomplished exactly what they were trying to do.

The real question is WHY we were playing for the tie instead or trying to score a touchdown and win.

redzoner

Cornerback
Can we schedule an unofficial bowl game against Colorado? Maybe we can beat them with Purdy.

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I must say it is hilarious after the fact. We bitch all week that Rhule and Satt throw it to end the game. Now Rhule probably worries a bit and calls a conservative 2 minute drill. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. The Simulation™️ owns us until Tom dies, just you wait. Thom is looking haggered, could lose him this off season and the devil will relinquish our fandom to purgatory next season to finally see a bowl game.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
Apologies I’m hammered. God damn dude I went to fucking universitie of Cockeye and got so much shit for refusing to give up on us through the Riley years. My freshman year was the game that Bo got fired and my senior year was Riley’s last game. I feel like I’ve done six tours in the eastern front in WW2. I’ve never known anything but pain. I feel like I’m subjecting myself to getting my nutsack lit on fire each week for sport. What the fuck god damn FUCK I FUCKING HATE THIS PROGRAM I LOVE IT SO MUCH WHY

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I must say it is hilarious after the fact. We bitch all week that Rhule and Satt throw it to end the game. Now Rhule probably worries a bit and calls a conservative 2 minute drill. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. The Simulation™️ owns us until Tom dies, just you wait. Thom is looking haggered, could lose him this off season and the devil will relinquish our fandom to purgatory next season to finally see a bowl game.
I briefly had this thought but one was handing your defense the reigns with a 3 point lead against Maryland and the other was sending your 1st time starter into OT on the road.

SolichFan1987

Linebacker
Elite Member
I’m not sure how much more of this I can take. It gets really old getting all worked up, barely able to breathe cause the game is close. Just non stop disappointment.

Fucking unreal. Haven’t made a motherfucking, cocksucking bowl game since 2016!!!!!!!!!!!

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Apologies I’m hammered. God damn dude I went to fucking universitie of Cockeye and got so much shit for refusing to give up on us through the Riley years. My freshman year was the game that Bo got fired and my senior year was Riley’s last game. I feel like I’ve done six tours in the eastern front in WW2. I’ve never known anything but pain. I feel like I’m subjecting myself to getting my nutsack lit on fire each week for sport. What the fuck god damn FUCK I FUCKING HATE THIS PROGRAM I LOVE IT SO MUCH WHY
You have a piece of paper in your house with your name and University of Cockeye on it.

I'd rather keep a sex tape of me getting gang banged

Lol out loud.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds