Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Nebraska v Stony Brook [B1G+] (1 Viewer)

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member
Mc Lovin Im In GIF - Mc Lovin Im In - Discover & Share GIFs

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Lloyd sucks for this level. He’s a byproduct of the national high school scene so basically all hype.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Lloyd sucks for this level. He’s a byproduct of the national high school scene so basically all hype.
Considering he redshirted last year and hasn’t played a minute of ball for us yet, how did you come to this conclusion?

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Gary and Lloyd hopefully will add some much needed athleticism to our top 8. We looked fucking awful last game. Mast moves like he has a corncob up his ass

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Considering he redshirted last year and hasn’t played a minute of ball for us yet, how did you come to this conclusion?
Turns out I have a connection to the team through a family member. Outside of that he redshirted his first year. Maybe you redshirt guys who are 7 feet tall and need to bulk up but guards are a dime a dozen.

I’m all for the kid surprising people but I think the moment he plays it will all be pretty clear. For the record, I don’t even think he plays that much even if he can stay healthy.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Turns out I have a connection to the team through a family member. Outside of that he redshirted his first year. Maybe you redshirt guys who are 7 feet tall and need to bulk up but guards are a dime a dozen.

I’m all for the kid surprising people but I think the moment he plays it will all be pretty clear. For the record, I don’t even think he plays that much even if he can stay healthy.
Well im rooting for him, i see he was scout team player of the year last year and his dad was a globetrotter! We need some athleticism on this squad. Rienk is a walmart brand Krikke

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds