Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Nebraska v Stony Brook [B1G+] (5 Viewers)

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Well im rooting for him, i see he was scout team player of the year last year and his dad was a globetrotter! We need some athleticism on this squad. Rienk is a walmart brand Krikke
Rienk has some YMCA skills that I appreciate. He’s pretty good with each hand with that baby hook, hits an occasional 3, and the dude always boxes out. I worry about him defensively though. I imagine we will run a lot of 2-3 at times like last year.

Lloyd has some athleticism but does he have the basketball acumen to actually play consistent minutes? Hoiberg really seems to emphasize that with players like his son getting solid minutes.

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Gross. Please get Gary in there over Allick before Pickle Smoochers or they’ll beat us by 40

I actually really like Allick when he plays within in the system and doesn’t jack up shots. He provides that athleticism that you need and is a hustle guy. In many ways he and Gary are pretty similar players. That depth will be needed because Allick will probably foul out of every Big Ten game.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I actually really like Allick when he plays within in the system and doesn’t jack up shots. He provides that athleticism that you need and is a hustle guy. In many ways he and Gary are pretty similar players. That depth will be needed because Allick will probably foul out of every Big Ten game.
Imho Allick is terrible and will get exposed badly in Big Ten play. Especially offensively he doesnt seem to provide much. My “eye test” thinks we are worse than last year and will miss Walker/Griesel big time.

The absolute shit non con schedule will help keep hopes high for awhile tho. I’d be surpised if we surpass 16-16 from last year just based on eye test as of now

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Imho Allick is terrible and will get exposed badly in Big Ten play. Especially offensively he doesnt seem to provide much. My “eye test” thinks we are worse than last year and will miss Walker/Griesel big time.

The absolute shit non con schedule will help keep hopes high for awhile tho. I’d be surpised if we surpass 16-16 from last year just based on eye test as of now
Allick doesn’t look comfortable doing anything other than being athletic and getting rebounds.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
This game is brutal. Just horrible shooting all around.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
It is comical how many shots they are missing. It seems impossible to miss at this rate, but then you keep in mind that this is NU Basketball. Where it is possible to achieve the impossible,

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds