Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Nebraska v Stony Brook [B1G+] (2 Viewers)

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
images

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
He was probably at New Mexico State for a reason. Hopefully Gary and Keita upgrade our post play big time or we’re in trouble
I’d bet the farm Keita is done. He still hasn’t done any meaningful basketball work. You’d be better off hoping Diop can provide some meaningful minutes after the new year.

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
Imho Allick is terrible and will get exposed badly in Big Ten play. Especially offensively he doesnt seem to provide much. My “eye test” thinks we are worse than last year and will miss Walker/Griesel big time.

The absolute shit non con schedule will help keep hopes high for awhile tho. I’d be surpised if we surpass 16-16 from last year just based on eye test as of now
Lol
Obviously you don’t remember how shitty they looked at this point last yr.
This is a deep team & should make the NCAA tournament
Pickle Smoochers will throttle us but I like our chances against KState.
Allick will be fine off the bench in conference play for defense, rebounding & garbage buckets. He has almost no offensive skill but we’ve sorely lacked bigs in the past who can just make things ugly for an opponent (really we’ve lacked bigs In general)
Once Keisi knocks the rust off, this team has plenty to finish in the top half of the Big10

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’d bet the farm Keita is done. He still hasn’t done any meaningful basketball work. You’d be better off hoping Diop can provide some meaningful minutes after the new year.
I think you're right, which really sucks. A duo of Diop and Keita a year or two down the road just sounds downright dominant, at least defensively and on the boards. Thats two very athletic big men.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Lol
Obviously you don’t remember how shitty they looked at this point last yr.

Once Keisi knocks the rust off, this team has plenty to finish in the top half of the Big10
We started 3-1 last year and played 9 P5 opponents in our first 12 games. 3 of those were top 15 teams. I’d kill for this years schedule with last years team.

NCAA tourney team and top half big ten? I’ll have what you’re smoking please. It scares me that our “big man” is a 6’8 plumber and we dont have a true PG on the roster.

Last edited:

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
It’s completely possible that Duquesne is favored over us in PBA next week.
They will be our toughest test yet. They’re 84th in KenPom. Oregon State is 172nd 🤮

Looks like Pickle Smoochers and K-State will be our only Quad 2 or better non con games this year

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
We started 3-1 last year and played 9 P5 opponents in our first 12 games. 3 of those were top 15 teams. I’d kill for this years schedule with last years team.

NCAA tourney team and top half big ten? I’ll have what you’re smoking please. It scares me that our “big man” is a 6’8 plumber and we dont have a true PG on the roster.
Can we somehow retroactively hurt Cockeye from Ulis hiding his gambling problems?

I like Lawrence and he continues to have the best +- on the court, but he’s a much, much better 2 guard.

And to your point, I don’t think (I hope at least) Allick will play a lot of minutes against teams, say Pickle Smoochers, where they can put up points in bunches.

Huskers4420

Linebacker

I'm going to wait until we have to defend a team with a pulse before I say we should make the tournament. Having no true PG is a recipe for disaster no matter what team it is or who your other pieces are.

skerfan

Cornerback
Elite Member
If i didn’t watch these games i’d be pumped about 4-0. Unfortunately i’ve watched them and cant help but think we suck big time
I would guess 80% of the people here wish you would take your piss poor defeatist attitude somewhere else. You are negative about everything and you must be an absolute peach in real life.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I would guess 80% of the people here wish you would take your piss poor defeatist attitude somewhere else. You are negative about everything and you must be an absolute peach in real life.
Cry about it bitch. Hilarious some of you can’t handle an opinion other than sunshine and rainbows on a fucking message board. If you want fluff pieces go to RSS or put me on ignore

skerfan

Cornerback
Elite Member
Cry about it bitch. Hilarious some of you can’t handle an opinion other than sunshine and rainbows on a fucking message board. If you want fluff pieces go to RSS or put me on ignore
You telling someone else to cry about it and calling them a bitch? That's hilarious. You are the biggest bitch on this entire board and I wish just once one of the kids you go out of your way to be critical of would run into you and slap the bitch right out of you.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
You telling someone else to cry about it and calling them a bitch? That's hilarious. You are the biggest bitch on this entire board and I wish just once one of the kids you go out of your way to be critical of would run into you and slap the bitch right out of you.
Stop being critical of the kids on a message board guys!! How bout you pm me and you can come try and bitch slap me tough guy

ZaneTrain23

Linebacker
Elite Member
to be fair i do have you on ignored but every time it asks if I want to see ignored content I can not pass up the opportunity to see how fucking stupid you are

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
to be fair i do have you on ignored but every time it asks if I want to see ignored content I can not pass up the opportunity to see how fucking stupid you are
Sorry, let me try again…

Hell yeah we goin dancin this year fellas! Good lookin ball club! Fred Fred Fred!

SlumpBuster

Cornerback
Elite Member
And to your point, I don’t think (I hope at least) Allick will play a lot of minutes against teams, say Pickle Smoochers, where they can put up points in bunches.
I do think Cockguzzler or whatever his name is...is super overrated tho. Derrick shut him the fuck down last year.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds