Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska players in the Portal (Updated 12/13 11:25) (1 Viewer)

BillBra5ky

Bench Warmer
tPB OG
Djw is a big time coach hire evaluator

Rhule stopping in Beaver Creek, NE to see any program changing athletes today.?

Rhule looking like a big Tradition Coalition guy so far

Funny how every thread now is the same 4 Rhulologists peddling Rhule shit. “Don’t worry guys it’s fine we only have half the staff
Confused Parks And Recreation GIF

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
Alt were you the thin skinned Sally that banned me? Garrett i want my money back for those 4 days!
I banned you in hopes that maybe a couple days off might allow you to reset and stop spamming every thread on the board with shitposting. As is often the case in life, things don't always work out the way we hope they will.

Never had a thin skin problem so feel free to try and hurt my feelings if you'd like. The decision was less about thin skin and more about wanting to get through the conference championship weekend without you coming into every thread with your tater gun a-blazin'.

You were banned for 2 full days, which, prorated from the monthly sub rate, comes out to about $0.53. If I were to make presumptions on your socioeconomic status based on the way you choose to carry yourself here on the board, I can appreciate how that would be an impactful amount to you, so let me know where you'd like me to mail that refund check.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I banned you in hopes that maybe a couple days off might allow you to reset and stop spamming every thread on the board with shitposting. As is often the case in life, things don't always work out the way we hope they will.

Never had a thin skin problem so feel free to try and hurt my feelings if you'd like. The decision was less about thin skin and more about wanting to get through the conference championship weekend without you coming into every thread with your tater gun a-blazin'.

You were banned for 2 full days, which, prorated from the monthly sub rate, comes out to about $0.53. If I were to make presumptions on your socioeconomic status based on the way you choose to carry yourself here on the board, I can appreciate how that would be an impactful amount to you, so let me know where you'd like me to mail that refund check.
How fucking RSS of you. Dean alert! Dean alert! From now on i’ll make sure to watch my Ps and Qs before posting Deano. I thought this was America!!

Also now you’re coming after my socioeconomic status? Wow, maybe someone should give you a 2 day ban! Be negative about Rhule and get banned but go after someone personally and no problem!

Also yeah you can venmo me the $0.53 i’ll send you my handle now. Thaaannkksss

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
How fucking RSS of you. Dean alert! Dean alert! From now on i’ll make sure to watch my Ps and Qs before posting Deano. I thought this was America!!

Also now you’re coming after my socioeconomic status? Wow, maybe someone should give you a 2 day ban! Be negative about Rhule and get banned but go after someone personally and no problem!

ducks ea GIF

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG

Tbh Ducksker (aka Kitty). Dean would of banned you for a year. 2 days imo was fair and long enough. Come on guy, relax a lil.

BigDickDean

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member

1670271476655.png

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah I’m sure Alex Conn and his “100% open” recruitment is going to garner a lot of offers. Couldn’t even crack the three deep on the worst OL in the country. I mean it’s great for us bc it frees up a spot but these kids sure think highly of themselves. Many will end their football careers by entering the portal.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds