Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska players in the Portal (Updated 12/13 11:25) (1 Viewer)

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Hausmann is an odd one. Started most of the year as a true frosh at a P5 school. Hoping it’s just to leverage a fat NIL deal here.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Hausmann is an odd one. Started most of the year as a true frosh at a P5 school. Hoping it’s just to leverage a fat NIL deal here.
His dad was a huge Frost guy. In one interview he stated he had a picture of Frost and Osborne hanging in his office.

Red Dog

Cornerback
Elite Member
Was Hausman that good? I feel like he played out of necessity but I’m not a talented evaluator. Noticed he had some decent plays later in the year but we also fucking sucked still

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
His dad was a huge Frost guy. In one interview he stated he had a picture of Frost and Osborne hanging in his office.

I think he’s a huge Nebraska guy. He might be a traditionalist though and that’s where this hire might be hard for some.

Reactions: Irv

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
Was Hausman that good? I feel like he played out of necessity but I’m not a talented evaluator. Noticed he had some decent plays later in the year but we also fucking sucked still
He seemed to be playing pretty well the last few games - given his experience.
I hope we find a way to get him to stay. He's going to be a stud.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Hausman? Oof... Grass is apparently greener... Or maybe cold hard cash.

I really despise what NIL and the portal have become, even though they both should be a net benefit to the Huskers.
I think the NIL and portal could give Nebraska an edge over other programs so I’m all for it

We just need the right people in place to take advantage of it

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I think he’s a huge Nebraska guy. He might be a traditionalist though and that’s where this hire might be hard for some.
In the article he specifically talks about how much he likes Frost. Not just Nebraska.

I remember reading this article when Michigan and others were offerring Ernie and feeling good about him committing here.

Red Dog

Cornerback
Elite Member
He seemed to be playing pretty well the last few games - given his experience.
I hope we find a way to get him to stay. He's going to be a stud.
True. At this point I’m not going to cry over any losses from a team that was so shitty even if they had potential. Pretty confident in Rhule’s recruiting ability so I’ll just wait and see

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I think the NIL and portal could give Nebraska an edge over other programs so I’m all for it

We just need the right people in place to take advantage of it
Consistency is key too… we’ll be out of the running for many if we’re always in flux

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
True. At this point I’m not going to cry over any losses from a team that was so shitty even if they had potential. Pretty confident in Rhule’s recruiting ability so I’ll just wait and see
I expected maybe at least a crystal ball by now. Just seems like an awfully slow start. But i’m a potato what do i know.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds