Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska players in the Portal (Updated 12/13 11:25)

In Hausmann's case, I'm sure he was tampered with enough where he was basically guaranteed a starting position.

Not saying he was tampered with, etc... but it sure smells like it.
I'm sure that's probably the case. I don't really follow any other teams, so I wonder what teams would need to give a sophomore a guaranteed starting position though it will be interesting to see where he lands.

How fucking RSS of you. Dean alert! Dean alert! From now on i’ll make sure to watch my Ps and Qs before posting Deano. I thought this was America!!

Also now you’re coming after my socioeconomic status? Wow, maybe someone should give you a 2 day ban! Be negative about Rhule and get banned but go after someone personally and no problem!

Also yeah you can venmo me the $0.53 i’ll send you my handle now. Thaaannkksss
Spot on…as I posted in another thread they were treating you like this. The mod team here went to the school of deabism and Mongo. It’s bad

It doesn't make any sense ......Tannor is gone.....Jimari was the next in line....he was about to have his chance as a starter.

Unless he doesn't think he can change from 3-4 to 4-3 with his body type.....IDK.....this one pisses me off.
It’s what happens when the tutors do all the schooling for the players….they don’t develop the brains.

Spot on…as I posted in another thread they were treating you like this. The mod team here went to the school of deabism and Mongo. It’s bad
I might have to create a new board called TaterIsland where we can spam, shit post, do whatever the fuck we want without any Deano type regulation.

Only rule- no baseless sunshine pumping and turd polishing of every little thing. I’m sick of hearing how our zero star WR with zero offers is the next Tyreek Hill. He’s fast so he must be good at football right? 😂

I might have to create a new board called TaterIsland where we can spam, shit post, do whatever the fuck we want without any Deano type regulation.

Only rule- no baseless sunshine pumping and turd polishing of every little thing. I’m sick of hearing how our zero star WR with zero offers is the next Tyreek Hill. He’s fast so he must be good at football right? 😂
Technically he's almost a 4* according to 247 (88 rating)

Technically he's almost a 4* according to 247 (88 rating)
That’s such bogus lol they finally rated him because he just committed to Nebraska. Similar to when guys get an automatic 4th star for committing to Bama. You know these things Choca you aint dumb

I Hope Please GIF

It seems you would be happier there. Don't understand why you would want to be here and be such a negative dipshit all the time.
Ice Cube Friday GIF

I wonder if the players are aware of the statistic that 55% of them that enter the portal don't find another home. I can appreciate how it would be difficult to convince an 18-22 year old kid that the grass might not be greener, but for over 1/2 of them there's no grass at all. Seems like a lot of risk for a low chance of success, I just wonder if that gets talked about.
I know for 1 of them at least....he was recruited by Riley's staff, he got fired, recruited by Frost's staff, went 1 year, his coach got fired, went 1 year, another coach got fired, Covid year, another new coach, and never was really given a chance. Now another new coach 4 or five years later and it has just been one cluster fuck after another. I think he just wants some stability and a change of scenery for his last year or two. His dad played there and he bleeds Husker red, but just wants the whirlwind to end.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back