Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska offers Avery Johnson (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Out Wichita way…. I’m east over here near El Dorado. Gusty driving up from Dallas this evening.

Would love a hard working Sunflower state kid behind center in 2026-2028.
Safe travels

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Quote from his HS coach-

“I think Coach Busch was kind of surprised that no one had contacted him with us being four hours away. He hadn’t heard anything from Nebraska until now. Coach Busch was familiar with our area, and he was surprised that nobody had contacted him.”
Busch is more surprised than I am

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Having said all of this, there are things we need to consider in the interest of fairness and objectivity. It is fair to say that the 22 class may have been hurt because of Covid restrictions more than 21. Nebraska hasn’t been in the position to just go pluck kids they want without building relationships with them or having them visit campus.
How well do you think they did during the 21 season in meeting this objective for the 2023 class?

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sarcasm…and spot on. Anemic effort on my part. And while I found it hurtful, often times self reflection can sting a bit.

I promise to step up my game Jimmy.
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds