Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska offers Avery Johnson (1 Viewer)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Why is Minnesota recruiting the state of Kansas better than us? These guys have been offered and visiting midwest schools all of last year. The poor recruiting continues…

There’s two dudes on Minnesota’s roster from Kansas. These are those two. How will we ever stop such a well-oiled Kansas recruiting machine like Minnesota that’s so good in Kansas they’ve got two guys from that state?

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Why is Minnesota recruiting the state of Kansas better than us? These guys have been offered and visiting midwest schools all of last year. The poor recruiting continues…
Minnesota and Fluck know what the fuck they are doing and it shows. Frost and co… let me know when a legit & clear plan materializes.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
There’s two dudes on Minnesota’s roster from Kansas. These are those two. How will we ever stop such a well-oiled Kansas recruiting machine like Minnesota that’s so good in Kansas they’ve got two guys from that state?

knight-cavalier.gif

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

One of Avery Johnsons best friends. Kid is lightning fast and plays for the top program in Kansas.

OIP.2YJ6EZIZmSokJ9MneuuBkwHaEK

What the hell were these dumbasses doing? These guys aren't all the way across the damn country there in your own backyard for Christ's sake. If I'm Turd and if I see a Golden Tee game, I'm shoving that mother fucker off the highest building I can find.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Minnesota and Fluck know what the fuck they are doing and it shows. Frost and co… let me know when a legit & clear plan materializes.
Their 2022 recruiting class is ranked 45th on 247. We are ranked 52nd.

They have 18 commits with an average ranking of 85.82.

Nebraska has 14 commits with an average ranking of 86.32.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member

Don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I suppose time will tell.
I generally start from the belief that we should be blowing the rest of the big ten west out of the water when it comes to crootin. Maybe that's not the world we live in now because we've sucked for most of a decade.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I generally start from the belief that we should be blowing the rest of the big ten west out of the water when it comes to crootin. Maybe that's not the world we live in now because we've sucked for most of a decade.

With the transfer portal now, we might need to redraw the lines on what is and isn’t considered good in a year or two once there is more data.

Is it a good thing to sign 14 HS kids and 12 transfers? Could be.

Is it a good thing to not take basically any transfers like Cockeye and Wisconsin? We will see.

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
It wouldn't surprise me if Busch was JUST special teams coordinator for the optics
Exactly. No doubt he'll improve the special teams (how could you not) but this guy is a fuckin recruiter! How it took this long to get him in a position to recruit.....is criminal and actually a reason to fire Frost by itself! Scott got lucky, he's actually got a good chance now to keep his job going forward, all due to Mickey, Bill and we'll see about Whip. Insanity at the fullest.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

Neither of those classes are good. Why should we be satisfied competing in recruiting with Minnesota?

The transfer market doesn’t excuse poor HS recruiting either.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Neither of those classes are good. Why should we be satisfied competing in recruiting with Minnesota?

The transfer market doesn’t excuse poor HS recruiting either.
If anything, the increase in use of transfer portal should allow us to focus on 'quality' HS recruits and devote more attention to them. Fuck it tho, Golden Tee is a callin', just pick the low-hanging fruit

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds