Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ncaa 24 still a go for this summer (10 Viewers)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
So no matter what, if the opposing team has two minutes left in a half and they're on offense, they will march down the field with the most precise throws ever.
Tom Brady is their secret weapon.

COYS

Linebacker
I have found best way to play defense is to be ultra conservative. Can’t blitz on passing downs. I maybe blitz first down if the team is run heavy. Otherwise just try and get pressure from front 4 and speed rushers and control running game. Eventually you can get a sack, loss or penalty and get them in longer downs to get a stop. AI is so quick in their passing reads they will pick any blitz apart before it gets home.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I laughed so hard at this.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Can someone PLEASE explain to me why 75% of the time I run an RPO I get a penalty on Henry Lutovsky ineligible downfield? Is the game simply too realistic? I'm literally 1st and 25 with 3 straight on penalties on Lutovsky rn

I'm throwing the ball almost immediately, no idea how the scrub can even get downfield

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Can someone PLEASE explain to me why 75% of the time I run an RPO I get a penalty on Henry Lutovsky ineligible downfield? Is the game simply too realistic? I'm literally 1st and 25 with 3 straight on penalties on Lutovsky rn

I'm throwing the ball almost immediately, no idea how the scrub can even get downfield
Between him and Fidone, I'm not sure I can get any more holding penalties.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG

So what I heard you say is the AI for B1G 10 officiating is spot on. Go into settings and turn off the ‘Fuck Nebraska’ mode.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter

Reason why I'm dropping the RPO.

Nebraska won the NC and my OC jumped ship for another job, so I picked one to run a more Pro-style.

So I'm looking for a new playbook.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds