Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ncaa 24 still a go for this summer (2 Viewers)

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
Eventhough I'm thinking subpar since it came out pretty fast once announced, I pre-ordered it anyway. I'm just glad it is back and we will continue our online dynasty. Sales will be insane and I think next year's game will be way better. I think I get access on Friday since I just ordered the basic copy. We are already going to draw for teams this week. About half of us are going in a drawing for Nebraska.

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
Or jack off over him following a sack.
Game needs to come to PC with full modding tools. Imagine cranking your meat over Shadouche, and then the ref throwing a flag on Colorado immediately for “Excessive Faggotry, #2, offense.”

Better yet, Shadouche gets flagged for “Excessive Faggotry” at the end of every play. The only way to get the ball back is a turnover or a safety when he inevitably ends up back 1 inch from their goal line.

Last edited:

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Defense is really hard. Beat Colorado as Nebraska on all American something like 56-42. Then lost as WVU to Pitt 52-35. Finally started to play some defense was up on Illinois at halftime as Nebraska 26-6. Decided to call it a night. Played 15 min quarters with 12 second accel clock and it got my about 140 snaps the first two games, which is realistic. Then that last game there were over 85 snaps at halftime which is not. But it’s because no huddle is broke dick and the CPU snaps it every 5 seconds.

Defense is hard, scoring isn’t.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
2nd on the defense is hard.

Watching my guys let a 'thread of the needle' pass hit an opponent's WR every single time while when I try to pass, their defenders jump the ball 7 yard off the target intercept/deflect it.

Disappointed World Cup GIF by Goldmaster

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I am ass. Defense is hard as fuck. Managed to pull a 51-14 win against UTEP on varsity and I'm scared shitless at how good I'm going to make Shadildo Sanders look on all American
I gave up two TD’s on Heisman on two defensive plays. Got mad, simmed and lost by 3 to the Miners. Quit my dynasty.

Started another on All American and won 52-21 but I’m very nervous about how good they made Colorado.

I’ll find out tonight!

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I'm starting out as Sam Houston States OC. Won our first game but it was a shootout. I assumed it'd be easy to recruit local in Texas 😂 any advice?
If you are the only one recruiting someone, don't send the house.

Go back through your recommended players to recruit when you get to week 1/2 and look to see who hasn't been offered.

I had a 5 star WR from MN that no one was recruiting and I was like 10th to start but since I was his only offer I shot to the top and would have had him (this was before I simmed and lost to UTEP).

TrentMilfer

Horny Walk-on
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I gave up two TD’s on Heisman on two defensive plays. Got mad, simmed and lost by 3 to the Miners. Quit my dynasty.

Started another on All American and won 52-21 but I’m very nervous about how good they made Colorado.

I’ll find out tonight!
I was up 28-0 midway through 2nd quarter to CU. 4 TDs with Raiola.

Then threw 3 ints, 1 pic 6. Fumbled with Raiola scrambling. 28-24 at half. Threw 2 more pics in the 4th Q and quit immediately. Travis Hunter is way too good. Do not throw any where near him.

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
Played on Heisman last night. Had a very competitive game against utep until the 4th when I went on a tear. Dowdell had 5d rec td’s.

Colorado I got destroyed to the point of rage quitting.
I dropped to all American and found that to be fun yet challenging.
I don’t know how people can play on Heisman consistently. Too many things out of your control.

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
Played on Heisman last night. Had a very competitive game against utep until the 4th when I went on a tear. Dowdell had 5d rec td’s.

Colorado I got destroyed to the point of rage quitting.
I dropped to all American and found that to be fun yet challenging.
I don’t know how people can play on Heisman consistently. Too many things out of your control.
This was me. I had to move to AA because I literally could not stop throwing picks and giving up 80 yard TDs lol. I'm not really taking this Dynasty run I started seriously as I know I'll restart when the community sliders get ironed out. Heisman is so unbalanced right now that it's just cheese...

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds