Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NBA Finals (1 Viewer)

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
I thought the Lakers would win this series handily but I didn't expect them to thrash the Heat like this in game 1. Hope the rest of the series isn't all blowouts.

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
It’s basically a battle of Bam And Butler vs LeBron and AD. The rest of the rosters for both teams match up evenly making that a wash but I’ll take AD and LeBron any day of the week over the Heat duo. I will say Bam is going to be a special special player

Huskerzz9457

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
giphy.gif

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
It’s basically a battle of Bam And Butler vs LeBron and AD. The rest of the rosters for both teams match up evenly making that a wash but I’ll take AD and LeBron any day of the week over the Heat duo. I will say Bam is going to be a special special player

Couldn't agree more. And about half of the Heat starting line up is pretty banged up after game 1. Could be a very short series.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Bron and Davis were definitely gonna come out guns blazing in game one. Doesn't hurt that almost their entire roster is composed of guys who wouldn't be afraid in the moment

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
Lakers decomposed Miami’s early zone with open 3’s. then went B1G lineup & crashed the paint and made it very difficult for Miami to even get a shot off.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not surprised at all. A healthy Lakers team is the best in the league and it's not close. Clippers are their bad match-up and they didn't have to play them.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds