Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

My past 24 hours (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Now that things finally have calmed down at my house. Yesterday at 3pm a drunk, no insurance carrying POS crashed through our fence. The driver and his passenger then proceed to try and walk away from the scene. A big shout out to the all the golfers that came over to help the situation and follow the guys till the police arrived. This morning about 9am the passenger and another buddy of his decided to pay us a visit for no reason again to continue to harass my neighbor and I. Quite the situation going on. Installing a bunch of cameras on the backyard to make sure the family stays safe. Gas and oil in my yard and will need a new fence on right and backside of yard. All things considering no one was hurt but fuck these guys for continued harassment.20240622_155426.jpg20240622_155447.jpg20240622_155623.jpg20240623_090829.jpg

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Calm Down Season 21 GIF by Law & Order

Is it too late to apologize and forget about it?

SlumpBuster

Cornerback
Elite Member
Holy crap! I'm glad they caught him but legit how would you get away with it if your car is there unless it wasn't his.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds