Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

@Mtnhusker banned for shoving Dean's nose into anecdotal NIL evidence? (2 Viewers)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
How can you tell if you are perma bant or if it’s just for a time period? I’ve been bant since the Purdue game and at this point I’m thinking it might be perma.

I message the admins. I get fun responses like this one - spoiler alert, even deans admin team thinks he’s a moron.

8FC01584-B378-446D-BF27-CA821E152601.png

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Whats Up???? I don't think I'm banned, but if I am it wouldn't be the first time, or probably the last. Dean and I have had our fair share of Rock Fights since he has taken over. I dropped that Nuke on the board to let it percolate a little bit as I knew I wouldn't be on the board for a few days. I'll get back on there when I have a free hour and see who all is bashing me and who might also be asking questions of Dean's Journalistic Integrity and his agenda to convince us how great our NIL Program is. Fake News, but we all know that.

Honestly I just have a ridiculous week of work that has me buried plus some family dealing with Covid issues right now. So much shit hitting the fan right now and to add insult to injury our groups Transaction Coordinator quit and we are having some issues with accessing files and contracts. So much paperwork and so little time with deadlines approaching on a bunch of projects.

Dean did send me a DM after I called him out, haven't read it because it probably has so many grammatical errors that my mind would explode. Hoping I can find time tomorrow to get back into the Rock Fight with him, assuming I am not banned to Chile. It has been amazing how many DM's and texts I have received from people on RSS commenting on me dropping the Napalm. A couple have added a little more fuel to the fire. Anyone else got info or gripes DM me or send them to me. I'll pile them on.

I have heard some stuff Dean wouldn't like me mentioning, doesn't fit his agenda. Dammit Leeroy!!!!!

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Whats Up???? I don't think I'm banned, but if I am it wouldn't be the first time, or probably the last. Dean and I have had our fair share of Rock Fights since he has taken over. I dropped that Nuke on the board to let it percolate a little bit as I knew I wouldn't be on the board for a few days. I'll get back on there when I have a free hour and see who all is bashing me and who might also be asking questions of Dean's Journalistic Integrity and his agenda to convince us how great our NIL Program is. Fake News, but we all know that.

Honestly I just have a ridiculous week of work that has me buried plus some family dealing with Covid issues right now. So much shit hitting the fan right now and to add insult to injury our groups Transaction Coordinator quit and we are having some issues with accessing files and contracts. So much paperwork and so little time with deadlines approaching on a bunch of projects.

Dean did send me a DM after I called him out, haven't read it because it probably has so many grammatical errors that my mind would explode. Hoping I can find time tomorrow to get back into the Rock Fight with him, assuming I am not banned to Chile. It has been amazing how many DM's and texts I have received from people on RSS commenting on me dropping the Napalm. A couple have added a little more fuel to the fire. Anyone else got info or gripes DM me or send them to me. I'll pile them on.

I have heard some stuff Dean wouldn't like me mentioning, doesn't fit his agenda. Dammit Leeroy!!!!!

My advice. Just stay the course. It's a valid argument.

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
My main was perma banned for calling Dean “Baghdad Bob” when he was spinning the restructured Frost contract as the best thing since sliced bread.

My burner was perma banned for saying” Less $ spent on websites = more $ in dean’s pocket #Top5InNIL” in a thread about ABM.

Both incredibly soft reasons to get banned. I missed RSS at first - but now that I’m off that drug, I’m much happier. I mean trolling was fun and all, but that’s really all I used RSS for anyway.
IMO - The best posters in the former Rivals network are all banned from their homeboard.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG

It appears that @la jolla has chimed in on rss and you don’t need to pack yore bags for a Santiago visit. 😁✊

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member
Dean did send me a DM after I called him out, haven't read it because it probably has so many grammatical errors that my mind would explode.
Crying Reaction Gif 510 - PNGDir | PNG Image Directory

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds