Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MORE MEMBERS (1 Viewer)

Done&Done

Bench Warmer
I haven't seen Done&Done on tMB lately, but he's a Minneapolis poster and would be a nice addition to tPB. Anyone know him?

No but I agree, he’d be a good addition

Damn, that's a name I haven't seen in a long time. That dude is cool.

I don't believe D&D is still in Minneapolis (something makes me think he moved to Arizona or somewhere along those lines), but agreed that he's a great guy and poster.

I know that turd D&D...I’m just playing catch up ITT so if he hasn’t been invited I’ll tell his honky assss to get on board
Well if this doesn’t just warm my heart

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
To be fair, there was probably 5 dudes posting/lurking on my rivals acct for many years. I left and they took it over for a couple years. Of course I’m the coolest though. I’ll send some invites out.

Or you could just share your password and all six of you could post as D&D on tPB. 😊

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
To be fair, there was probably 5 dudes posting/lurking on my rivals acct for many years. I left and they took it over for a couple years. Of course I’m the coolest though. I’ll send some invites out.
You gave me some solid recs on Husker bars when tits and I came to Minneapolis to watch the Husker game. Crazy thing was, we walk into that bar you suggested, and I see a head pop up, and a dude that was married to a cousin of a kid I coached hollered at me. Turned out to be a damn good time.
Fuck that was maybe the 1st or 2nd year in the B1G. Tits and I didn't even have kids yet, so at least 6 years ago.

Done&Done

Bench Warmer
You gave me some solid recs on Husker bars when tits and I came to Minneapolis to watch the Husker game. Crazy thing was, we walk into that bar you suggested, and I see a head pop up, and a dude that was married to a cousin of a kid I coached hollered at me. Turned out to be a damn good time.
Fuck that was maybe the 1st or 2nd year in the B1G. Tits and I didn't even have kids yet, so at least 6 years ago.
Pretty sure we got kicked out of every bar we went to that year. Bunch of buddies came up and made a mess of my reputation

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds