Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MORE MEMBERS

I’ll upgrade you both to Trial memberships so you can see the good stuff in the Platinum Elite forum
tenor.gif

You should invite "madmarteegan" from the scrolls. He's more of a lurker than a poster, but is a diehard. I work with him. Also, his wife works with Dr. Rob and he has discretionary income so we'll pick up a new paying member.

You should invite "madmarteegan" from the scrolls. He's more of a lurker than a poster, but is a diehard. I work with him. Also, his wife works with Dr. Rob and he has discretionary income so we'll pick up a new paying member.
I'll shoot him a DM

I'm guessing RSS is basically tapped. Everyone there falls into one of the following categories:

a) They're already here;

b) They were invited and either ignored or declined (@ScarletNCream);

c) No one particularly wants to invite them, and if they find this place oh well;

d) We actively want them to remain ignorant of this place and/or we're taking measures to keep them off the board.

Every blue moon, someone new reveals themselves to be an interesting candidate, but it seems like we're very quickly identifying and snapping them up, e.g., @The Bearded One .

If we're talking 247, I'm honestly not sure there's anyone there we'd want who isn't also a member on RSS.

I'm guessing RSS is basically tapped. Everyone there falls into one of the following categories:

a) They're already here;

b) They were invited and either ignored or declined (@ScarletNCream);

c) No one particularly wants to invite them, and if they find this place oh well;

d) We actively want them to remain ignorant of this place and/or we're taking measures to keep them off the board.

Every blue moon, someone new reveals themselves to be an interesting candidate, but it seems like we're very quickly identifying and snapping them up, e.g., @The Bearded One .

If we're talking 247, I'm honestly not sure there's anyone there we'd want who isn't also a member on RSS.
RSS is becoming a fucking wasteland for any content related to football. I get it - we’re in Covid and we suck right now - but if the most visited thread today is a about The Office that’s a sign they are fucked.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back