Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (5 Viewers)

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Love 'em both, but as you grow older your tastebuds need to be "woken up" a little more than when you're younger. I order the gift sets of Maytag Blue Cheese from the Amana Colonies in Cockeye for some friends that also enjoy it. Great stuff. Sold at a premium, but they price it that way because it's worth it, IMO.

Had a good buddy of mine that used to score some homemade horseradding from a church even down Fairbury way. It was incredible. If it weren't for this dadburned head cold I'm in the throes of right now, my mouth would be salivating from the memory of it.

Fairbury. I'll do some research on that church. Maybe @Mustangblood could be of assistance?

Hope all is going well LHR. I'll be up Omaha way first weekend of April for my youngest daughter's competition cheer event. If you're around I'd be game for trying the twisted tail establishment I hear about in the thread.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Fairbury. I'll do some research on that church. Maybe @Mustangblood could be of assistance?

Hope all is going well LHR. I'll be up Omaha way first weekend of April for my youngest daughter's competition cheer event. If you're around I'd be game for trying the twisted tail establishment I hear about in the thread.
I'd love that. We'll see if we can't get a few bronies to join us and stiff @Kinish with the bill !!!

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Fellas been a minute since postin here, too fvckin busy i guess raisin a kid, runnin a farm and slappin Nancy’s backside a couple times a week. Need to be postin here more like i used back in the OG thread on tMB. Some glorious and not glories times over the years there.

Not much change herr on my end other than a year older (100 eeek!) , balls a little more wrinkled and still so happy we have this site here for us old farts

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
good to see men’s bball and basketball teams win today. I had a helluva busy day for sure, but good. probably going to a spring training game on Sunday. the grand babies love it.

Saw the Tyson/Paul thread and saw the Spinx/Tyson video. Still remember seeing him at the Pawnee Bar in Cbus in the corner one night by himself. Miss the Dukes (If you went to Applebee’s it’s basically a Brewtus).

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Taking my brother in law and 1 year old nephew to the local par three today, BIL wanted to take the little man out and it was the only place we could go and not piss off some golfers. Little shit will sit and watch golf channel for hours so hoping he grows up to love golf like us

Same here except it's Husker football and a well balanced rushing attack

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds