Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (2 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
You can't be serious?
Shit Missouri has it now too, no excuse at this point not buy it legally at this point

I'm currently prosecuting 5 defendants in rural Missouri for trafficking fentanyl. (class A Felony, same range of punishment as Murder)

Shit a Sheriff's office in a county that doesn't have an ER ran out of Narcan from so many people falling out.

I had to submit a letter to Governor Parsons asking for emergency delivery of more kits. (for free)

Docbezoar

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
the dude your opinion GIF
The reality is that is bad for you. There may be some people do ok w it but it is a dead end . Alcohol , smoking , drugs all bad long term.. and occasionally short term

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
And @MtnHusker is providing some kind of expert opinion/analysis to you?

In the county next door to him

Distance (as the crow flies) from @MtnHusker fancy lake house and where the defendant got arrested is probably <20 miles

Thankfully for him ain't no way to get there in less than 1 hour due to the fucking geography of mountains and rivers and lakes and roads twisting and turning.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
In the county next door to him

Distance (as the crow flies) from @MtnHusker fancy lake house and where the defendant got arrested is probably <20 miles

Thankfully for him ain't no way to get there in less than 1 hour due to the fucking geography of mountains and rivers and lakes and roads twisting and turning.
Getting around down here at the lake can be crazy. There are places I can boat to in 10 minutes that take me 40 minutes to drive to by car. And other places I can drive to by car in 15 minutes that would take me almost an hour by boat. Glad you got the dangerous drugs off the street. Not wanting any floating dead bodies in the lake.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds