Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (25 Viewers)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is there anything more “riveting” than waiting in a dealership lobby for them to complete a service item (OLF in this case)?

At least I have “Matlock” on the TV to fully complete the experience.

Must resist the urge to go “new to me” truck shopping to beat the boredom.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Must resist the urge to go “new to me” truck shopping to beat the boredom.

I had to unfollow the Twitter account: @Bringatrailer because my trigger finger discipline was getting weaker and weaker over time

eventually I was going to spend thousands of dollars on an early mid life crisis purchase and face the wrath of my wife for the next decade

a few examples of what they have tweeted out in the past 24 hours that would have had me clicking links
(lots of others tweeted tho, styles for every taste)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I had to unfollow the Twitter account: @Bringatrailer because my trigger finger discipline was getting weaker and weaker over time

eventually I was going to spend thousands of dollars on an early mid life crisis purchase and face the wrath of my wife for the next decade

a few examples of what they have tweeted out in the past 24 hours that would have had me clicking links

I love BAT. I check it almost daily just to look at cars I can’t afford anyway 😆

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG

BAT has been a weakness of mine as well. At least those are justifiable acquisitions. I once put in a bid on a tank. A FUCKING TANK. Had big plans for that sumbitch.

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I got a DM on tMB yesterday from Velo1's daughter. For those who don't know him he was a Special Forces soldier in Vietnam from 1967-1969. His experiences and stories made him legendary on tMB.

Sadly, he passed away on Jan. 23rd from advanced dementia at age 77. He was pretty close with bamaman1977 and me and I know some of you interacted with him on tMB on occasion as well. An absolute warrior but still very humble.

I posted a thread on tMB after I received the DM from his daughter and the outpouring of love and respect is tMB at its best. Just thought you guys would like to know.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I got a DM on tMB yesterday from Velo1's daughter. For those who don't know him he was a Special Forces soldier in Vietnam from 1967-1969. His experiences and stories made him legendary on tMB.

Sadly, he passed away on Jan. 23rd from advanced dementia at age 77. He was pretty close with bamaman1977 and me and I know some of you interacted with him on tMB on occasion as well. An absolute warrior but still very humble.

I posted a thread on tMB after I received the DM from his daughter and the outpouring of love and respect is tMB at its best. Just thought you guys would like to know.
I remember those threads very well, and the book he was mentioned in. I also recall him posting a pic several years ago with him and his Tesla.

A sad and tragic ending for a hero. Dementia is the devil. RIP, Velo1.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Day 1 of Agriculture Law: "Agriculture Law is the exceptions of laws for everybody else."

Question: What is the largest single polluter of Ground Water?
Answer: Agriculture Run Off
Question: What is explicitly exempt from the Clean Water Act?
Answer: Agriculture

Folks... pay your checkoff dues, pay your dues for all your Boards/Associations/etc. (soybean, corn, cattle, etc) and keep those AG lobbyists in DC cooking.

1ba4acaf53cc9a6d6a77fcf1fed36497.gif

🇺🇸

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG

In similar " no shit" ground breaking news, awhile back a friend sent me some numbers on the amount of crude oil/fossil fuel used in order to build and maintain an average Midwest wind farm and the amount of green energy produce
d in the towers lifetime in relation. I don't think the numbers included any additional numbers for destruction and removal once they need replaced. It was jaw dropping. Definitely pockets padded through subsidies

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Should make the trek some time. Solid dive bar food.

Also a good spot to begin a tube trip down the Little Blue.

Me and the girl friend love the back road drive up there , especially on days like last Sunday when the weathers perfect.

She recently moved to your hometown. She loves it there. Work's at the bank

Walter Sobchak

Master of smoking meats and trees
Elite Member
Welp fellas, I don't post much, but could use some thoughts and prayers. My wife is leaving me, we have to co-habitate until things are finalized due to finances. She isn't cheating, neither am I, but she said she's just grown apart from me. So, any advice would be appreciated. I haven't dated since 2003, so I have no fucking idea what im doing. Thankfully we aren't fighting or anything, just a lot of hurt feelings on both sides. We agreed to not trash each other in front of the kids, although they are older (15/17). Thanks for reading my mini rant. GBR and get the fucking downs

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds