Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (7 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Had a lightning strike this morning. Ripped a strip of bark off our tree (shot some of it like 100 feet away), arced to the house, blew a hole in the drywall inside and fried several electronics.

Wife and kids were home but fortunately in another part of the house. Said they could see the whole basement flash blue inside.

View attachment 25585

Cut it down now and make baseball bats

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Happy Birthday ... to me!

iu

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
@LoudHogRider is 2 years older than my Dad and yet knows more about computers than me

Meanwhile my Dad last week was laughing looking at his phone and said: “man it would be so cool if you could make your own memes”.

The answer is no. I did not show my Father how to create his own memes. I did not tell him about the “Run the Damn Ball” album I have on my phone with 87 memes I made myself. I saved the world from my fathers brain. The last thing the internet needs is more Baby Boomer memes.

So shoutout to the Baby Boomers in the group who are cool and not my Dad.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
@LoudHogRider is 2 years older than my Dad and yet knows more about computers than me

Meanwhile my Dad last week was laughing looking at his phone and said: “man it would be so cool if you could make your own memes”.

The answer is no. I did not show my Father how to create his own memes. I did not tell him about the “Run the Damn Ball” album I have on my phone with 87 memes I made myself. I saved the world from my fathers brain. The last thing the internet needs is more Baby Boomer memes.

What kind of memes would your old man make?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

I made 1 of those memes

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
The weekend just took an interesting turn. SoCal is in line to get hit by a Mexican hurricane aptly named Hilary starting Saturday evening. If it does hit us it would be the first one since the 1930s.

By the time it arrives it should be downgraded to a Tropical storm. But hey, 40-60 mph winds and 4-6 inches of rain over a 48 hour period in this dried out place is no joke. The Chargers-Saints game Sunday in L.A. at 4pm should be interesting though.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
The weekend just took an interesting turn. SoCal is in line to get hit by a Mexican hurricane aptly named Hilary starting Saturday evening. If it does hit us it would be the first one since the 1930s.

By the time it arrives it should be downgraded to a Tropical storm. But hey, 40-60 mph winds and 4-6 inches of rain over a 48 hour period in this dried out place is no joke. The Chargers-Saints game Sunday in L.A. at 4pm should be interesting though.
Sounds like a recipe for flooding, mudslides, and the closure of PCH

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds