Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (3 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Drinking Coors Light and watching Paul Harvey vids on YouTube in my hotel room.

Sunday scaries?

No, I AM THE SUNDAY SCARY

IMG-8925.jpg

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Drinking Coors Light and watching Paul Harvey vids on YouTube in my hotel room.

Sunday scaries?

No, I AM THE SUNDAY SCARY

IMG-8925.jpg
I've got a major case of the Sunday Scaries right now. Got all the way through getting into bed, setting my alarm for the morning, etc. and then I checked my calendar and noticed a 9am call that I hadn't been aware of but seemed important. Turns out I missed an email when my kid was sick on Wednesday, never got completely caught up on Thursday/Friday, and now I'm upstairs in my office preparing a draft of my financial plan for the next fiscal year.

FML

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I've got a major case of the Sunday Scaries right now. Got all the way through getting into bed, setting my alarm for the morning, etc. and then I checked my calendar and noticed a 9am call that I hadn't been aware of but seemed important. Turns out I missed an email when my kid was sick on Wednesday, never got completely caught up on Thursday/Friday, and now I'm upstairs in my office preparing a draft of my financial plan for the next fiscal year.

FML
Just make a line graph going up and title it “Stonks”

that should do the trick

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Best Omaholiday. Tho. It's not as good as it once was at the Blatt. Still fun
I used to go to the CWS in the early '70s and saw some great great teams. Rod Dedeaux's incredible USC team with Anthony Davis and Fred Lynn was one of the finest college teams I saw.

But wait, they weren't done. The CWS was followed by the Japan-USA All Star series also held at Rosenblatt. Such great memories.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
I used to go to the CWS in the early '70s and saw some great great teams. Rod Dedeaux's incredible USC team with Anthony Davis and Fred Lynn was one of the finest college teams I saw.

But wait, they weren't done. The CWS was followed by the Japan-USA All Star series also held at Rosenblatt. Such great memories.
Not One-UpsManship here but my first visit to Rosenblatt was 1960. We sat about 15 rows up on the outfield side of the third base dugout. How/why do I remember those details?

An 8 yr old kid with my farmer-dad who took a June farming day off to take me to a baseball game 30 miles from home. And my wife wonders why I wanted to visit Dyersville with my dad before he died 8 yrs ago.

Can’t remember if the Zesto was there 62 yrs ago but I sure wanna hope so. Unbelievable memories………⚾️✊

Kinish

Cornerback

my most vivid memory is being at like 20 rows up on first base line and watching Pat Burrell doink a homerun off the middle of the scoreboard. 25 years ago and still hardest hit ball I have ever seen

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
In the early 2000s my dad and uncle took me to a CWS game when I was around 10 years old. Well the first game was done and we were walking out and some guy lost a bunch of papers and they started blowing away. My dad immediately yelled to help him and after we rounded up the papers he asked us if we wanted to go to the night game, which we didn't have tickets too. Of course I look at my dad with puppy eyes he said ok we'll take them. My dad tried to pay him but he was just thankful for the help. He gave us the tickets and to our surprise they were right behind home plate only like 5 rows up. Those were the best baseball seats I've ever had.

Krup21

Linebacker
Insider
tPB OG
It don’t take much. Can’t believe you screwed up at the end today and handed my brother an envelope of money and then took it back because you screwed up scoring the Calcutta. Bad look man… View attachment 23856
I actually scored the calcutta and it was perfect. Your other brother Dave scored the tournament and we all saw how that turned out....🤦‍♂️

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I actually scored the calcutta and it was perfect. Your other brother Dave scored the tournament and we all saw how that turned out....🤦‍♂️
Wish we couldn’t have shit our pants on that impossible pin placement on 9. And stubbed chips to miss out on a birdie. Might have won the whole thing.

Still made out with a nice chunk of change.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds