Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Painted all morning in this shirt @Woodrow F Call

Can’t remember where I was but I got it for free
C3798-C42-2888-443-E-BC41-BA107-B5-A54-BF.jpg

You got a fucking problem with kansas, pal?

He was born in Hays, Ellis County, Kansas

WAY easier/quicker for him to write compared to me having to write Sioux Falls, Minnehaha County, South Dakota.

Took forever to fill out when I was a kid taking those bubble scan tests in school.

i do you greedy water taking fucks
no shit

fuck kansas

bunch of hillbilly water thieves

Here is the dude who single handedly beat the State of Nebraska in the Kansas/Neb Republican river dispute.

Burke is (in my opinion) the current top Water Law attorney in the country. (I mean the Federal Reclamation Bureau literally asks him what they should do)

He is 1 of the 2 professors I wish UNL Law would hire/pull away from Washburn Law/Kansas. (The other is Roger McKewon, the GOAT in AG law and actually worked as an attorney in North Platte for like 10 years before going into academia. I recently posted a pic of his book/treatise on Agriculture Law telling @scotchfrost9697 to get it)

Video of the Water god

Here is the dude who single handedly beat the State of Nebraska in the Kansas/Neb Republican river dispute.

Burke is (in my opinion) the current top Water Law attorney in the country. (I mean the Federal Reclamation Bureau literally asks him what they should do)

He is 1 of the 2 professors I wish UNL Law would hire/pull away from Washburn Law/Kansas. (The other is Roger McKewon, the GOAT in AG law and actually worked as an attorney in North Platte for like 10 years before going into academia. I recently posted a pic of his book/treatise on Agriculture Law telling @scotchfrost9697 to get it)

Video of the Water god

@Woodrow F Call this entire video applies to you, but especially starting at the 15:38 mark

I know the audio isn’t great but I could listen to this man talk for hours.

Better Professor than anybody at UNL. (NOT hyperbole)

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back