Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (5 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
That sounds horrible. Did you almost die?

I thought thus was a week long celebration, my bad dude

My Hindu wedding was 5 days long, we had 400 Indians from 5 different continents (none from Australia or Antarctica) at the end of the 5 day Hindu wedding we had the last day (6th) was the Christian wedding and then reception.

Imagine every wedding rom com movie ever but throw in language and cultural differences out the ass.

Not eating meat was the least of my concerns or problems.

PS: Wedding was in Albion, the town people thought they got overrun.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Lol it’s just 1 Veg meal bruh

For my wedding I went 6 days in a row no meat for any meal.

1 meal is nothing, I had a prime rib from Husker house for lunch today. (side of spaghetti being the standard will never not be hilarious to me)
The Chances R prime rib Buffett on Saturday nights also had spaghetti on it for some reason. I don’t even know if they have it anymore since covid.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
The Chances R prime rib Buffett on Saturday nights also had spaghetti on it for some reason. I don’t even know if they have it anymore since covid.

I’m going to Misty’s in Lincoln today and I’m gonna order the biggest prime rib, shit I might order 2 just to support cattlemen.

Run the Damn Beef @Woodrow F Call @scotchfrost9697 @Mustangblood

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m going to Misty’s in Lincoln today and I’m gonna order the biggest prime rib, shit I might order 2 just to support cattlemen.

Run the Damn Beef @Woodrow F Call @scotchfrost9697 @Mustangblood
Every time I’ve had their prime rib I’ve came away unimpressed, but I never ate at the original, just the one downtown and the one down south. I don’t even think the one down south is open anymore.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Every time I’ve had their prime rib I’ve came away unimpressed, but I never ate at the original, just the one downtown and the one down south. I don’t even think the one down south is open anymore.

Only go to the Havlock

Also it’s not a great but it’s good for a city slicker steakhouse in the 402

I only order Prime rib and lobster bisque cuz I know it works like a short side option or a Green Bay power sweep.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Only go to the Havlock

Also it’s not a great but it’s good for a city slicker steakhouse in the 402

I only order Prime rib and lobster bisque cuz I know it works like a short side option or a Green Bay power sweep.
I’ve definitely had better prime rib in small towns throughout Nebraska than Mistys. To think of it I don’t know if I’ve ever had a great prime rib in lincoln.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I’ve definitely had better prime rib in small towns throughout Nebraska than Mistys. To think of it I don’t know if I’ve ever had a great prime rib in lincoln.

Sounds crazy but in my opinion the best Prime Rib I’ve ever had was at the Arbor Lodge in Neb City

Went there for Christmas lunch 1 year cuz my Dad was covering call at the hospital and that Christmas buffet fucks. 10/10 highly recommend

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I laughed out loud when I saw this

I got a 28 on the ACT the first time I took it

My parents paid this idiot like $500 and I had to go to school early every T/Th morning with like 10 other kids to take his dumb class…. took the ACT again after the class and got a 26. God damnit
B9-FAF3-E6-D59-A-41-AB-B262-D8-CFC329-A2-AE.jpg

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
are there wildfires in southwestern Nebraska right now

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member

My parents paid this idiot like $500 and I had to go to school early every T/Th morning with like 10 other kids to take his dumb class…. took the ACT again after the class and got a 26. God damnit
I looked at this post and then I looked at my Facebook page and my high school English teacher posted a picture of this guy and something about the act

who is he

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I looked at this post and then I looked at my Facebook page and my high school English teacher posted a picture of this guy and something about the act

who is he

John Baylor

He runs an ACT test prep course but as previously mentioned by me… save your money and time.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Run the Damn Beef

4-C374180-D5-AF-4-A1-F-A93-E-2639-A5-ACE902.jpg

PS: my father in law accidentally put creamy horseradish on his salad instead of Ranch… he didn’t even notice. Smoking for 52 years has destroyed his taste buds. It was just like the scene in the Office when Creed takes a bite of a red potato instead of an apple and doesn’t even notice. It took every ounce of willpower not to laugh.

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Lol it’s just 1 Veg meal bruh

For my wedding I went 6 days in a row no meat for any meal.

1 meal is nothing, I had a prime rib from Husker house for lunch today. (side of spaghetti being the standard will never not be hilarious to me)
The spaghetti side is actually an Omaha steakhouse tradition. Every famous but now gone steakhouse like Ross's, Caniglia's and The Venice Inn always served a pasta side, usually spaghetti. We went to an Italian/Continental restaurant in Corona Del Mar the other night and it turns out the chef was from St. Louis. One of the appetizers was something I hadn't had for over 40 years. Toasted beef ravioli and it was perfect with a little dish of marinara sauce for dipping. That is such a Midwestern thing and I've never seen it before in California.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

My favorite ACT story. Friend of mine when we get in the car to head home (had to go to Fremont to take it) is really upset. She said she got to the end of a section and realized she was a number off on the bubble sheet. She filled in 15 on the bubble sheet for question 16. Didn't realize she was off until the end, got off very early like skipped question 6. By the time she figured out where she was off she was out of time and couldn't fix it. Got an 18 on the test.

Took it again a few months later no problems this time. Got an.....18.

She's a teacher today.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds