Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Minnesota Game Depth Chart (2 Viewers)

Napkins

Safety
Elite Member
On one hand I like that Javin Wright is not a DB because I didn't think he was very good, but on the other hand I am not sure how good I feel about him backing up Heinrich, who is held together with duct tape and bailing wire. I wonder if inside Bullock is first off of the bench either way in a 3 man rotation.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
OR for QB2. Which one will play first?

Gotta be chubba. Based on what's come out of camp you can run more offense through him. Both guys can hand the ball off.

If we're up by 30 and Sims comes out i wouldn't be shocked to see Haarberg packages and Chubba packages within the base offense. Assuming sims isn't Joe Bauserman you can probably run the same stuff with both guys

Scott Hall

Linebacker
Elite Member
Situational, I'd say. If they want to try a different running look package, Haarberg. If Sims goes down, Purdy.
Rhule confirmed this, if Sims goes down in a game and they are down and need to throw it - Purdy. If they have a lead and want to grind it out - Heinrich
On one hand I like that Javin Wright is not a DB because I didn't think he was very good, but on the other hand I am not sure how good I feel about him backing up Heinrich, who is held together with duct tape and bailing wire. I wonder if inside Bullock is first off of the bench either way in a 3 man rotation.
The ILB spots are interchangeable. It will be those 3 all rotating.

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
-No freshman scholarship WRs even listed is either concerning or they are trying to send a message
-Where is Elijah Jeudy? Haven't heard much about him and a little surprised he isn't even listed
-113 combined starts returning on the starting OL, and yet there is still little to no confidence in them

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
-No freshman scholarship WRs even listed is either concerning or they are trying to send a message
-Where is Elijah Jeudy? Haven't heard much about him and a little surprised he isn't even listed
-113 combined starts returning on the starting OL, and yet there is still little to no confidence in them
Re: WR I think you're onto something. I get the vibe that it's a case where you have to earn the right to even show up on the depth chart, rather than just trying to fill in slots on the chart.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
The Juedy question is a really good question. We haven't even heard his name brought up all camp either. Having him step up would be a huge help to a thin DT position group....

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Those back up OL…

200w.gif

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I assume in games 1-4 we are just gonna line up and run the ball and try to avoid turnovers and mistakes. I don’t think the receivers are that huge of an issue.

Buy we will need Washington at full speed by Michigan though and probably need a guy like Coleman to get on the field.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds