Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Minnesota Game Depth Chart (1 Viewer)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
img_2945-jpeg.26572

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
WR won’t be a dumpster fire, it’ll be serviceable. Running the ball will be harder with no deep threat though. Hopefully Fidone can become a deep threat.

Nash better be ready to play a lot of snaps. I don’t have much faith in Buckley. Same goes for Ty. Not much faith in Kai. Excited for Gunnerson/Lenhardt

Javin Wright back up LB? Didn’t see that coming. Bullock, Reimer, Henrich better stay healthy.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think its pretty clear. He was getting rave reviews all camp until he left. He's arguably the most well rounded athlete we've had at receiver since the early 2010s. He was the one being depended on to take the top off of defenses.
I don't think that's unreasonable. Personally I just don't place that much weight on things that haven't happened in games. He's a tremendous athlete but translating that to games is still a step that we haven't, and won't ever, see

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
WR won’t be a dumpster fire, it’ll be serviceable. Running the ball will be harder with no deep threat though. Hopefully Fidone can become a deep threat.

Nash better be ready to play a lot of snaps. I don’t have much faith in Buckley. Same goes for Ty. Not much faith in Kai. Excited for Gunnerson/Lenhardt

Javin Wright back up LB? Didn’t see that coming. Bullock, Reimer, Henrich better stay healthy.
I expect to see quite a bit of rotation along the DL. TRob will probably be playing some NT, we could see Gunnerson and Lenhardt playing at the same time, etc. There will be a lot of different formation and personnel looks that don't show up on the depth chart

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds