Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Minnesota Game Depth Chart (2 Viewers)

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

EDMF
Step Brothers Mf GIF by reactionseditor

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
At this point the roster is what it is. You can see the weaknesses reflected in the depth chart, but I expect Rhule to be able to find ways to use the talent that is available. Would it be nice to have 4-5 star talent up and down the 2 deep? Sure. But only a handful of teams have that luxury. The rest have to get something out of inexperienced or less regarded players.

I will say it really surprises me that Billy Kemp will return punts considering that it puts him at additional risk to take a big hit while we are pretty thin at WR in terms of exp. (Maybe they are trying to develop film on him for the NFL scouts???)

Also, I am not freaking out about the young WRs. I never expected them to be ready so quickly. Especially week 0 quickly. They'll play this year eventually. Not being inserted in the first drive of the first game isn't surprising.

Last edited:

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I will say it really surprises me that Billy Kemp will return punts considering that it puts him at additional risk to take a big hit while we are pretty thin at WR in terms of exp. (Maybe they are trying to develop film on him for the NFL scouts???)
He’s too solid a returner to not have him do it. Will be our first guy that can actually return punts since DPE and I won’t have to be praying while the ball is in the air that we don’t muff the fair catch.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds